Author Topic: New PlayStation Store [October 23rd]  (Read 2298 times)

Offline Rythion

• Blogs & Media Team
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +5/-0
  • PSP Modder
New PlayStation Store [October 23rd]
« on: October 11, 2012, 11:42:04 PM »

We are Finally going to see a change to the PS3s PlayStation Store. We've had the same stale design, since the release of the PlayStation Store March 2007 (PS3). I have been waiting for this for a very long time and I am sure you all have. For that same reason being since the 360's dashboard has been upgraded several times. Sony has listen to users feedback, took it into consideration and will now be revamping the entire store from the ground up. By simply delivering simple search and powerful content discovery, the new PlayStation Store aims to be an in-store experience.

The new PlayStation Store will let you access 20,000 pieces of game-related content, ranging from downloadable games, add-ons and themes and more than 100,000 videos and TV shows. Users will have a lot more to choose from as well as finding that perfect game with ease. So from the picture provided what do guy think of the new PlayStation Store for the PS3? I personally think it looks a little like the current dashboard for the Xbox 360 but on the other hand, It could change but as for not I'll be counting the days away until the 23rd, launch day.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 11:50:24 PM by Rythion »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal