Console Modding------ ( Here you can talk about your favorite Consoles ) > Legacy Consoles

Stealth psx mod to 12f683?

(1/2) > >>

Gizmo613:
Was wonder if someone can change these codes to the 12f683 pic. Currently firing up my old psx again. Thanks in advance!

Hmmm.... Dont know how to add attachments.

3D0kassiah:
attachments and other options  :laughing: you get the option when you post a new reply or modify your post
must be in a rar format

if mod will allow i will attach my attempt of the modified hex code to work with a 12f683
simple 4 wire install
this might might not work due to not having a psx to test on but in theory it will work
mods can i post the hex code?

Gizmo613:
Thanks and i currently have the original 4 wire hex for 12f683. i currently want 2 other stealth hex coded for this 12f683 pic. i have a bunch of these pic just lying around. And if the mods would let me post the hex, they are from the eurasia site. The mm3 and the Mayumi stealth 4 are the ones i want.

i currently have two psx. one is modded with the 12f683 4 wire install. and one is unmodded. looking for the slim psOne to mod as well.

3D0kassiah:

--- Quote from: theodor613 on July 16, 2012, 12:30:15 PM ---Thanks and i currently have the original 4 wire hex for 12f683. i currently want 2 other stealth hex coded for this 12f683 pic. i have a bunch of these pic just lying around. And if the mods would let me post the hex, they are from the eurasia site. The mm3 and the Mayumi stealth 4 are the ones i want.

i currently have two psx. one is modded with the 12f683 4 wire install. and one is unmodded. looking for the slim psOne to mod as well.

--- End quote ---

rar it up and attach it the files you were gonna originally post

Modded Matt:
the attachment folder is full. we are waiting on Robin to allocate more server spcae to the directory. for now if you need to post code, use the code BBC

--- Code: ---[code] hex here /code]

--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version