Author Topic: Wiimote and nunchuck combined mod?  (Read 3729 times)

Offline Puglover

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Wiimote and nunchuck combined mod?
« on: June 12, 2012, 03:26:07 PM »
Ok so I was born with Cerebral Palsy affecting my left side. I've always been able to play games on the GameCube, Ps3, and Xbox 360 single handedly. Well now I've encountered a problem. You see I want to play The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword with one hand but you can't:( my left side isn't strong enough to get the wii to recognize the sword and my arm gets exhausted. I can't use the Nunchuck with my left hand either. Is there a way to combine the wiimote and nunchuck completely? Is there something else I could do? Thank you!:)

Offline Cookie Monster

• I SMELL SOMETHING
  • CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • GIMMIE COOKIE
Re: Wiimote and nunchuck combined mod?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 08:10:19 AM »
can't you use the wii classic controller?
nevermind i looked into it and you can't
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 08:12:24 AM by Cookie Monster »

thanks toad and indy for the sigglys

Offline Puglover

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 08:31:48 AM »
Yeah I can't do that is there a way to transfer the analog stick and the c and z button to the wiimote I know the c and z button can be I don't know how to but I know you can.

Offline RolandEr

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Wiimote and nunchuck combined mod
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 05:16:19 AM »
I am looking for a controller which is like Wiimote in shape and if possible also in functionality. Does anybody know an alternative which is offered with a SDK to develop a game?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 10:38:22 AM »
U can try purchasing a cronus max! It's basically a devkit that I can reprogram the functions of the controller and use them on almost any console platform and pc. It uses basic c language also has a forum full of talented members with multiple scripts already in place for almost any aplications u can think of! They have been pioneers I.m.o in helping disabled gamers also there much more than that. Applications are almost limitless. If u want to learn more just check out cronusmax forums!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal