Author Topic: Apple's HDTV, has been spotted  (Read 2325 times)

Offline Rythion

• Blogs & Media Team
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +5/-0
  • PSP Modder
Apple's HDTV, has been spotted
« on: May 07, 2012, 10:46:54 PM »
Apparently Cult of Mac are claiming they have seen Apple's long waited television, this rumor about Apple building a HDTV has been going on for such a long time that many fans just aren't patient enough to wait for it anymore, but after seeing the mockup picture’s of this so called TV, it’s making me want to wait as long as I can and I am not that big of a apple fan boy.
The mockup design looks as that apple would be capable of building, if this rumor was true and they were building something like this or even better does anyone think it could stand a chance with the OLED or some other great LED TVs out there?  My answer would be yes but I could be wrong. I mean what type of features could a TV like this have, well looks like Cult of Mac have all the answers because they're saying this HDTV will have full Siri support, airplay and a built in iSight camera for FaceTime and video conference calls.
According to this report, the source said that apple is readying the new television for the market. But other recent reports have suggested that any Apple HDTV might not hit store shelves until 2014. I can understand the wait for testing etc, but a lot can change in 2 years, some HDTV might even surpass Apple's television by then, as of right now we'll never know until that day comes.
Cult of Mac also writes that its source "is well-placed and has provided us with great tips in the past. However, not all of them have panned out, ostensibly due to the fact that our source tends to see products in the prototype or early development stage and Apple doesn't always ultimately choose to release them."
Finally, the concepts of apple making a HDTV is a very great idea in my opinion, but let's just hope we can see an actual Apple HDTV make its way to stores very soon.
Source
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 01:38:33 PM by Rythion »

Offline Tracey

• That Blonde Bitch
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Save all the bunnies!
Re: Apple's HDTV, has been spotted
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 01:50:19 PM »
This was only a matter of time, but good god I'd hate to see the price on it.. considering their laptops/cell phones..I'm sure this will be along the lines of a new used car lol
*****Kokomo won't play your games!*****

Offline Rythion

• Blogs & Media Team
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +5/-0
  • PSP Modder
Re: Apple's HDTV, has been spotted
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 01:56:10 PM »
I'd hate to see the price on it too, might cost more then a house.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal