Author Topic: Apple Plans to Release iPad Mini  (Read 3629 times)

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
Apple Plans to Release iPad Mini
« on: April 16, 2012, 09:12:58 AM »

A new report claims that Apple is getting ready to release an iPad mini that will cost $249-$299, notes Kotaku.

NetEase claimed that the device will be released around the third quarter of this year to "counter attack" the upcoming Windows tablets. The report further claims that the devices will cost anywhere from US$249 to $299 and that there will be an initial 6 million units ready for launch.

There has been much speculation about a 7.85-inch iPad.

Most recently, Daring Fireball's John Gruber revealed that Apple has such a device in their lab but could not confirm if the company plans to release it.

Also, a Samsung official reportedly told the Korea Times that Apple is planning to launch a smaller iPad this year which will help boost its contract with the company to $11 billion.

read more
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

Offline Tracey

• That Blonde Bitch
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Save all the bunnies!
Re: Apple Plans to Release iPad Mini
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 11:28:48 AM »
I feel like the tablet "trend" is on it's way out the door.. even the with the release of the *cough" lackluster *cough"  new Ipad(even apple didnt have the balls to call it the Ipad 3), there was no waiting line here for it like last years Ipad 2. I think (in America anyways) people are wising up and realizing "why would I pay double for just a laptop screen, when I can get the whole sha-bang?" times are tough...put some gas in your car instead, before it hit's $5 a gallon lol
*****Kokomo won't play your games!*****

Offline PsychoticWolf

• C.H.A.O.S Where art Thou.
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +27/-0
  • Team CYBER
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 10:29:49 PM »
Why don't they call it the iPod XL? I mean really Apple? The iPad 3 does have some sexy specs but. Really WTF? Nice Post WhiteTop.

For the awesome Sigs Thanks goes to: Blazinkaos, Chef Boyardee
O o
/¯/________________________/
{ IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAAAAAR!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\
RyanF: lol im not that sick.  I don't feel like licking the s*** off a 40 year old guy's ass
RyanF: you want me to lick your crusty old buns dont you?
2/20/2012 at 08:55:34 PM

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 05:24:49 AM »
i highly doubt that they will release a smaller ipad. an ipad of that size is not needed when you have phone screens that are massive its an uneeded step in the tablet market. also i disagree that the tablet market is dieing as i am seeing more and more people with tablets around i just think that the tablet manufacturers are managing to keep up with demand. Also after last year where i queued up for 9 hours i decided screw that and popped online placed my preorder and sat having a drink till it arrived.

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline Tracey

• That Blonde Bitch
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Save all the bunnies!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 07:25:30 AM »
also i disagree that the tablet market is dieing as i am seeing more and more people with tablets around

Didnt say they were dieing..I said the "Trend" is on the decline. Like when Mp3 players came out, they were outragous (some still are) but after the first 1-2 years now they are a dime a dozen, I think the dollar store sells touchscreen mp3 players now lol It's one of those things that, once you have 1, theres really no reason to buy another.. they all do the same thing, play MP f'n 3's lol

Why don't they call it the iPod XL? I mean really Apple? The iPad 3 does have some sexy specs but. Really WTF? Nice Post WhiteTop.

Why don't they call it the ipod xl? are you crazy? it's apple.. they wanna save that name for the next ipod lol isnt that what the ipad is anyways? just a big ass ipod? And the iphone, just an ipod that makes phone calls... why on earth anyone would buy an ipod is beyond me. Everything is setup in a way the one thing does something a hair better than the other to keep the isheep a buying.

Just like the "New Ipad", admit it, you know darn well SIRI should have been on that thing..but no..it's Apple, they'll put that on the "Ipad   3". As much as Apple annoys me, they are slick business people and if I were them I'd do the same, they make a killing by shortchanging on their products.
*****Kokomo won't play your games!*****

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 09:17:18 AM »
IFAIL plus siri is a  :censored: lol
Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal