Author Topic: Differences between RGH and Jtag  (Read 49668 times)

Offline konnorrigby

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +1/-1
  • Chillin in a tree.
Re: Differences between RGH and Jtag
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2012, 10:24:47 PM »
Lol this was an amusing read. I just thought id throw my 2 cents in:

I have worked with both RGH and Jtag and i do prefer different parts of both.

The Jtag is undoubtedly easier, but much harder to find a hackable console. I think it can easily be agreed that if you have the ability to do so do it. You require no extra hardware besides wire and a parallel port. And if you have any idea what you are doing you should be able to do so in less then an hour.

But the rgh (although as Matt pointed out is "just a glitch") it is something for us who can't find a hackable console. I find the dev kit argument almost pointless. I'd say there are not many serious people looking for a devkit rgh. Of course there are a few, but for the most part i don't think that would be a deal breaker. (and xbdm.xex works on both does it not? so?)

So really instead of one being better then the other i use more of a priority list: If its jtag-able; go for it, if not rgh. If neither... well. You got some terrible luck.

anyway im off to lurk for some more days.

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Re: Differences between RGH and Jtag
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2012, 06:36:10 AM »
Recently on the RGH ( Reset Glitch Hack) you can run RGLoader ( Google it Not going in to the whole explanation here) and TX Fusion on Rgh consoles , although you can run a dev kit on RGH also it doesnt have the full affect  as a XDK  xbox 360 real dev kit. 

what i found works best is a Rev C with Jaspers boot times with in 5 to 6 seconds... just an update .
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 06:36:42 AM by Rodent »

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal