Author Topic: A Little Prozzak Anyone?  (Read 3451 times)

Offline Crumbz

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
A Little Prozzak Anyone?
« on: October 27, 2011, 09:25:12 PM »
This... Is a little bit of history....

Back in 1998 a Canadian band called Prozzac started to hit the airwaves.

The Canadian band "Prozzac" started to hit the music charts back in 1998, (back when MuchMusic actually played music) and quickly became a musical sensation througout Canada, the United Ststes and most of western Europe.

Mostly remembered for their song "Strange Disease" (created in the year 2000) and were a good rivalry for the backstreet Boys and other boy bands of that decade.

Here is the Biography of Prozzac. (Copy and Pasted from their Official MySpace page)

Hey guys, Simon here. The label said we should put a bit more history on the page for the (gasp) people who don't know who we are. So in their own words, check out the below for your history lesson.______________Meet Simon and Milo…"Everyone has a destiny. But we have to work hard to find it. Depending on what we're looking for will effect what our destiny is. Simon wants to find true love and writes about his journey in the celebrated band’s third and latest album, “Cruel Cruel World”…/// The story: When the animated band Prozzak arrived on the scene in 1998, a Canadian musical phenomenon was born. Comprised of the duo Simon and Milo, their debut album Hotshow, full of infectious dance/pop tunes, followed Simon’s constant and largely unsuccessful search for love. The album was a bonafide blockbuster in their native Canada, garnering the band a list of successes including: (5) Times Platinum, (5) Chart-topping videos on Much Music Network including (2) Number ..1’s (“Sucks To Be You” & “Strange Disease”), (3) Top 20 Triple A Radio hits, (5) Juno award nominations. /// Along with a spell of depression that had Simon confined to his small LES neighborhood, he and Milo have been traveling the past few years, jamming with and being inspired by all sorts of musicians from around the world including bands like H.I.M in Scandinavia to Alice Russell in the U.K. The best friends are back and living in NYC and Toronto respectively, and jazzed to be releasing their latest album in the States, something they've never actively done on a past release. Available on Left Hook Records @ www.lefthookrecords.com (coming soon). /// The specs: Hot Show (’98) 4x platinum, Saturday People (’00) 2x platinum, Cruel Cruel World (released Dec ’05). Recent happenings with Cruel Cruel World: Album preview / listening party on AOL Music in February 2006. More to come in Spring 2006…___________________ And in Milo and my's own words: Milo has just returned from visiting his fam and I'm back in my hood on the LES after hanging with some rad folks in BK, and we're back to music (ergo the DJ download). I met a pair of hottie PR chicks (sisters if you believe it), and I must have my mojo back cause they're helping with the band. I've got a spiffy new wardrobe and I'm hoping they're going to hook us up so we can hook you all up. We might run a contest or something cause I was checking out some friend sites, and did you know that there are people with almost a million Myspace friends out there! I'm not going to get naked, but I think we can definitely recruit some more Prozzak fans. With all your help of course...so start spreading the word and me and Milo will figure out a way to hook you all up with some rad merch. Thx! Simon .

Here are some of their more popular songs for you to listen to.

Song:  www.nevergetoveryou (Official Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIZFS3SC_UE

Song: It's Not Me It's You (Official Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-PeeQCzvkA

Song: Get A Clue (Official Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jTC1onUNcE&feature=related

Song: I Want To Be Loved
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=tah-svRWo38

Song: Just Friends
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vLHg64tqGE&feature=related

But on a personal note:

I got to say that i miss this band something awful! And in my opinion they created some of the best and most heartfelt music in the early 2000's.

- Crumbz
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 06:34:30 AM by Crumbz »

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

Offline zack247

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • Bork or something.
Re: A Little Prozzac Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 10:24:55 PM »
yeah i for sure remember these guys, always heard their songs on the radio when i was younger :P
have a few of their songs on cassettes, maybe a unlabeled CD but idk for sure.
My systems:  -PSP 2001, CFW and PSP 3000 shell.  -PSP 1001, LED mods, custom firmware, speaker mods, sound reactive LEDs.  -Black NDSL, LED mod, 0.5x and 2x speed mod. 

Offline toadzilla

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +132/-0
  • something something Tech support
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 11:36:19 PM »
i remember seeing this on much music seeing these type of videos with the same caracters gotta miss decent music on these channels including decent music on there spin of programming called  punch since all they play is justin biebs and poop like that nothing new

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 07:54:42 AM »
eh there ok -

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback