Author Topic: Projector Phones Up And Coming?  (Read 3256 times)

Offline Crumbz

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
Projector Phones Up And Coming?
« on: August 06, 2011, 07:19:29 PM »
For a while many have wondered why cell phone company's have not tried to add mini projectors to their cell phones. Well the technology is finally here and we may well be seeing them in the near future.

But it is a false fact that no cell phone manufacture has never tried to produce a cellphone with a projector in it, a few company's have developed several phones with the feature... But unfortunately none of the big name company's that extend into North America have attempted the phone.

But with this new technology available cell phone company's in North America will finally have a small enough size for the attempt to be made.

The lens (picture above) measures a stunning 1 millimeter by 1 millimeter and is less then 1 millimeter thick. Making a projector added as a feature for a smart phone a very likely thing.

But what uses would it be for? Is it bad enough that was have to hear other peoples conversations, but do we have to see and hear peoples favorite YouTube videos as well?

Needless to say the feature if applied to phones would be a major step in technology advancements in the mobile industry,  and may even one day lead to devices as seen in something like Star Trek.

- CreativeMindMedias

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

Offline crazy-modder

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +34/-2
Re: Projector Phones Up And Coming?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 08:31:45 PM »
GTFO omg i love technology lol. I dont think i would ever spend that kind of money on a projector phone but i would love to see somebody with one.

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 08:24:08 AM »
they have these in the new sony hd cam looks good ill wait till there down in price before upgrading
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

Offline PsychoticWolf

• C.H.A.O.S Where art Thou.
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +27/-0
  • Team CYBER
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 09:16:03 PM »
I swore a cell phone came out with this already by samsung

EDIT- HERE DLP Pico projectors   by LG http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/accessory-details/index.jsp?q_sku=sku4270501&q_categoryid=cat1370033#fbid=ofbnkNcJmW3   I saw one of those in use it had decent quality. also I saw it play AVATAR.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 09:21:32 PM by PsychoticWolf »

For the awesome Sigs Thanks goes to: Blazinkaos, Chef Boyardee
O o
/¯/________________________/
{ IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAAAAAR!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\
RyanF: lol im not that sick.  I don't feel like licking the s*** off a 40 year old guy's ass
RyanF: you want me to lick your crusty old buns dont you?
2/20/2012 at 08:55:34 PM

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal