Author Topic: Tesla Shutting Down Roadster Project.  (Read 2458 times)

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
Tesla Shutting Down Roadster Project.
« on: June 23, 2011, 07:05:04 PM »

Tesla Motors the makers of the Roadster sports car will no longer be accepting orders for the pricey luxury sports car in the next two months, so if you have $110,000.00 USD for the lower end model of the electric sports car, now is the time to order it.  The timeline for the next two months is not a concrete date by any means, it depends entirely on how long the current stock of cars last in North America. The Tesla sports car will still be available on the Asian and European markets until 2012 according to a Tesla representative.

Now although the car company is sacrificing its main source of revenue they are also moving forward with leaps and bounds with the Model S luxury sedan. In the truest respect for the manufactures name, the sedan is also all electric and will get between 300 miles on a single charge depending on the battery pack size. During the middle of next year, Tesla will be rolling out a high-end version of the Model S which will retail for $20,000 more than the $57,000 base model. Later on more body models will be available for the base of the Model S and the packages available will please anyone willing to pay a premium for the newest and best in technology.

-TwisTtheTwiTcH

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
Re: Tesla Shutting Down Roadster Project.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 07:15:46 PM »
man, i wish these cars weren't so expensive because hate paying for fuel.

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline magic_man185

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +16/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Tesla Shutting Down Roadster Project.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 01:19:11 PM »
You're telling me, I drive 75 miles each way to work, at about $3.50~3.75 a gallon.  Not fun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal