Author Topic: The post that could have been...  (Read 4806 times)

Offline Bonz

• I'm Back Baby
  • Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +3/-1
  • 2 1337 4 u
    • Bonznumber1
The post that could have been...
« on: June 06, 2011, 09:56:41 PM »

So it's Monday and as we all know that is the day I like to make a post or 2 with new and exciting things
Today is also suppose to be the day the 3ds gets it's long awaited update.  That means that i was going to post about all the new and exciting things that are in it. Nintendo said in the evening and to be fair it is still evening but it is also time for bed and i could not wait to make a post anymore so here is a list of things that may be confirmed later tonight.

The Nintendo eShop: Gain access to downloadable 3D games, classic games remade in 3D, and legendary titles from the Game Boy™ system—plus more.

Internet Browser: View webpages right from your Nintendo 3DS system, including the ability to view 3D images on the Internet where applicable.

Pokédex™ 3D: The essential guide for any Pokémon fan. See over 150 Pokémon in full 3D, plus more.

3D Classics: Excitebike™: Play the original NES™ classic, updated with 3D graphics! FREE* for a limited time.

and this is just my guess but i guess i won't know till tomorrow

Netflix: Watch Netflix movies from your 3DS, Including 3D movies where available

ill try to update this in the morning once we find out what has been confirmed and if Nintendo has any more surprises in store!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 06:14:11 AM by Bonz »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal