Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden is Dead...  (Read 51560 times)

Offline Monk3y

• Amateur Modder
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead...
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2011, 04:33:26 PM »
Just realized this but is it a bit weird that my user titled changed to "Bomb Maker" in my first post in this thread? XD

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2011, 05:27:24 PM »
Btw Jr,
Greece/spain and portugal are allready broke. and More EU country's are following.
I know the economy changes a lot, but atm it's a lot more than usual. Normally we have a profit of 550 million Euro. Now it's only 346 million. Big difference with the last 5-6 years.

Yes, I'm aware of their financial positions, I do pay attention to the world outside of the U.S., however a greater change than normal does not make it a recession, nor does the mismanagement of a country and it's budget. It's not a recession, it's an inevitability of the current economic practices of living in debt.

even with the media in his pocket he is still going down as the worst president in the history of America

Really? Since when has he had the media in his pocket? Just cause FoxNews and Glenn Beck say it doesn't make it true. Are you seriously going to buy into that bull:censored:? So, he's worse than Harding, Buchanan, Johnson, Pierce, Harrison, Grant, Fillmore, Tyler, Taylor, Van Buren, Hoover, Garfield, or even Nixon? (I won't even get into W.) Seriously? I know he hasn't been the greatest president, I mean he's no Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Truman, or Eisenhower, but he is far from the worst...

In the words of one of the not so great presidents, who oddly enough is one of the most revered: "No one has a right to grade a President, who has not sat in his chair, examined the mail and information that came across his desk, and learned why he made his decisions." - J.F.K.
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

Offline Crumbz

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2011, 05:51:55 PM »
Yes, I'm aware of their financial positions, I do pay attention to the world outside of the U.S., however a greater change than normal does not make it a recession, nor does the mismanagement of a country and it's budget. It's not a recession, it's an inevitability of the current economic practices of living in debt.

Really? Since when has he had the media in his pocket? Just cause FoxNews and Glenn Beck say it doesn't make it true. Are you seriously going to buy into that bull:censored:? So, he's worse than Harding, Buchanan, Johnson, Pierce, Harrison, Grant, Fillmore, Tyler, Taylor, Van Buren, Hoover, Garfield, or even Nixon? (I won't even get into W.) Seriously? I know he hasn't been the greatest president, I mean he's no Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Truman, or Eisenhower, but he is far from the worst...

In the words of one of the not so great presidents, who oddly enough is one of the most revered: "No one has a right to grade a President, who has not sat in his chair, examined the mail and information that came across his desk, and learned why he made his decisions." - J.F.K.

You pwned him you pwned him!

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

Offline Phantom

• Club AM VIP
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +11/-1
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2011, 07:25:24 PM »
So they quickly dump the body at sea then burn down the compound in Pakistan and all the evidence that went with it? Who is buying that? They havnt proved anything to the public, no pictures, no evidence what so ever. we are just supposed to believe everything the mainstream media and government tells us, without asking any questions. I think this is all BS political propaganda, for all we know osama died years ago, this is from fox news in 2001 http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html 

Offline Crumbz

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2011, 07:47:24 PM »
im not even going to bother to read that link cuz fox is just like michel moore. they twist everything until their happy or they start rumors and other stuff.

and im not saying that i believe that he's dead because of the lack of pictures and what not...

but fox is even less reliable then the government.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2011, 11:06:04 PM »
It there will be explosions and such soon, than i believe he is dead.....lol

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
  • Research and Development
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2011, 08:04:56 AM »
not saying that its all a conspiracy or whatever, just curious, why overboard?

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 09:32:29 AM »
So they quickly dump the body at sea then burn down the compound in Pakistan and all the evidence that went with it? Who is buying that? They havnt proved anything to the public, no pictures, no evidence what so ever. we are just supposed to believe everything the mainstream media and government tells us, without asking any questions. I think this is all BS political propaganda, for all we know osama died years ago, this is from fox news in 2001 http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html 

Again, if it is said by FoxNews there is a fairly high chance that it's just not true (just remember they're part of your 'mainstream media,' too)... Now lets break this down...

Yes, they quickly buried the body at sea, not dumped. Islamic law dictates burial within 24 hours of death. Do you really think it wise to incite any more hatred and anger toward our country by not respecting their religious beliefs? As for the burial at sea, do you really think it wise to return the body to his people so that a shrine can be built around it and they can worship him as a martyr, or to bring it anywhere else so that people can find out where it's buried and then desecrate the grave site; or worse yet, dig up and desecrate the body itself? I would not put that past ignorant douchebag Americans, and that would incite more hatred and retaliation against our country than anything.

The compound Burned along with all the evidence? Really? Who said that, FoxNews, again? HERE is some current news footage that begs to differ...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2011, 09:55:19 AM »

let me rephrase that then... Obama is going down as the worst president in my lifetime, which isnt saying much but he has some grade A scumbags to compete with in that short period.  the media you suggest I am getting my information from is the same media who lambasted GW and Clinton for every mis-step they made... thats how presidents have been treated by media as long as I have been alive.   But how the hell did Obama make it 3 years in office before the official birth cirtificate came out?  I knew about a line of cocaine GW did in college...  so where was the media on that deal?  Its cool if you want to take shots at fox news or whoever burns your ass when you sit down in front of the TV, but let me be clear with you I could give a :censored: about what any reporter is allowed to say on the television because they all have a clear agenda, which is why obama is not getting the scrutiny he deserves.  And its sickening to see intelligent people like yourself following suit and blindly defending a man who has made a living doing nothing but running that smooth flapper of his.

Why is it that the middle class is rapidly dissappearing and we are still lining the pockets of the worlds elite? how do you explain what is going on in libya right now?  thats an interesting thing Im not sure that "change" involved being more at the disposal of corporate interests and remaining vague about what is really going on, but I guess we are all waiting on that change.

I can just hear it now Jr... but obama killed bin laden and turned the economy around that counts for something? nope.  Pakistan wasnt exactly clueless as to his whereabouts, also people are quick to dismiss whistle blowers, elite soldiers in our military, who will testify to the effect that they were called off from taking him out before and after 911.  The econonomy is :censored: right now, the american dollar is quickly becoming less valuable, and small business is dying.... but thank our lucky stars the bankers and automakers and oil producers are richer then they have ever been.  Avoiding a derpression by again weakening the dollar will only work for so long. yet this media you accuse people of quoting mentions very little about any of this.

Just so we are straight IMHO obama will go down as the worst president in modern history of america, however GW and Clinton are going to be following right behind him at the bottom of my list.  This country has been raped by the people we elect for as long as I have been alive.   When was the last time a president focused on domestic policy over foreign policy?  The interest of the wealthy are being served and Obama has done nothing for anyone who really got him elected.  You are right I dont know what goes across his desk, however I do know that his actions as well as congress and the senate are having immediate implications on my life, and the serious implications on the lives of the coming generations who will have to deal with the messes that are being brushed under the carpets and will enevitably rear its ugly head again.

PS: its funny how you suggest I am regurgitating fox news opinions because whenever I read anything you have to say I feel like Im watching the cbs nightly news.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2011, 10:18:53 AM »
* also getting popcorn and a chair*

I agree with chives.

Offline geraldrubalcava

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +15/-3
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2011, 10:45:30 AM »
hyper999 i believe the reason why it was overboard was because no country wanted his remains, Muslim tradition was given to him then tossed overboard. Also, they did not want his barring site to be a shrine for terrorist as jrfhoutx said.

TwistedMind33- hey pass the popcorn, this is getting good- lol

did you guys hear that Shara Palin thanked President Bush for this accomplishment?? is she stupid or what?

@jrfhoutx no hard feeling from the past man, but i agree with all your points!

@Chives the economy is pritty bad, but Obama is bad? in the history of US president there have bin many worse. He is nether the best or the worst, he will be known as the first black president. and nothing more
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:52:16 AM by geraldrubalcava »

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2011, 10:53:50 AM »
@Chives the economy is pritty bad, but it could of been worse.and were have you bin for the last 8 years? Obama is bad? in the history of US president there have bin many worse

Glad we have a queen....lol

I'm glad we only have to pay allmost 5 dollar a liter, not 6. or maybe 7. It's bad, but could be worse.
same stupid comparison dont you think geraldrubalcava??
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:54:14 AM by dedafmonteur »

Offline geraldrubalcava

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +15/-3
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2011, 11:03:07 AM »
yes worse, Have you ever heard the the deep depression? dude, unless you dont have a job, a home and your family is starving then its better.

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2011, 01:55:54 PM »
@chives

*pulls up three freaking tubs of popcorn*

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2011, 03:28:57 PM »
well tbh, I had an extremely long and poignant response typed out and then my browser crashed and honestly I can't be bothered to retype it...

so I'll just take a couple clips from this quote and all I will say is this:

Why is it that the middle class is rapidly dissappearing and we are still lining the pockets of the worlds elite? how do you explain what is going on in libya right now?  thats an interesting thing Im not sure that "change" involved being more at the disposal of corporate interests and remaining vague about what is really going on, but I guess we are all waiting on that change.

I can just hear it now Jr... but obama killed bin laden and turned the economy around that counts for something? nope. 

PS: its funny how you suggest I am regurgitating fox news opinions because whenever I read anything you have to say I feel like Im watching the cbs nightly news.

Obama didn't kill bin Laden, the Navy SEALs did. Obama gave the order to greenlight the operation based on intel that was gathered during the Bush administration, so they both deserve some credit for the operation, however the only people that deserve credit for the kill are the SEALs, and I hope that whoever pulled the trigger sees a big fat bonus in his paycheck.

Obama, didn't turn around the economy, neither did bush, nor the republicans or democrats (nor did Obama cause it's collapse as some want people to believe). If anything policies put in place by 'conservatives' have created the situation we are in.

I don't watch CBS nightly news, MSNBC, or Fox.

I don't know what information the president is privy to, but I do know that for the last 20 years the republicans have held a majority in both house and senate, and enacted many of the policies that led to the economic collapse and the massive increase in our country's debt over the last 10-15 years. I let history speak for itself, I just point it out to those who seem to either forget it, ignore it, or are severely uninformed in regards to it.

I'm glad we only have to pay allmost 5 dollar a liter, not 6. or maybe 7. It's bad, but could be worse.
same stupid comparison dont you think geraldrubalcava??

No, it's really not. Gas prices are a futures market (not traditional supply and demand, and can be likened to the argument many make about video game prices, the price is dictated by what the market shows it can sustain to an extent), the prices of gas are actually based on estimates of future supply vs. future demand. Considering that the supply is finite and demand continues to increase and the market show it can sustain higher prices, combined with future restrictions in ease of availability, rising transport costs, and currency values, prices will continue to rise, they will not ever go back down. the only stupid comparison is yours.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 03:30:15 PM by jrfhoutx »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2011, 07:35:25 PM »
i'm about out of popcorn...

Offline Kilokk

• In your AM modding your forums
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
  • In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light.
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2011, 08:24:22 PM »
   But how the hell did Obama make it 3 years in office before the official birth cirtificate came out?
this whole thing is above me, so i will not pretend to know what i am talking about by responding to the bigger picture, but this however needs my 2 cents (i feel).  He didnt need to release this.  there was no reason for him to do it in the first place.   he did it to shut people like trump the hell up.  he released his short form certificate years ago (which is also 100% official and a legal document that says who he is and where he was born).  Every presidential elect had to submit one, so why dont we need hilary clintons certificate, or john mccains?  why just obama?  i am sure that its clear to everyone with half a brain at this point that EVERY birther (and i do mean 100%) are racist.  there is no POSSIBLE explanation that doesnt involve racism.  its cause he is black that people want this information.  Not saying you're a birther or even racist by the way chives, just saying that people who are need to STFU.

that said, i will be locking this topic and moving everything but the original news post to club am.  if i should not have done this (admins) i'm sorry, but i feel that this should not be on the front page (as political debates break rule #11)

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead...
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2011, 09:38:00 PM »
Osama is dead. Its all good man.

I'm outspoken. Thanks everyone.  :tup:

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline Crumbz

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2011, 09:51:37 PM »
*I'm out of popcorn...  :cry2:. Bring out the beef jerky!!!  :tup: And forget the chair! I'm pullin out the couch!*
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 09:52:31 PM by TwistedMind33 »

Offline geraldrubalcava

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +15/-3
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2011, 10:26:35 PM »
Fudje the Jerky! im bringing a table diner. all the dam popcorn ran out!

BTW Mr Trump was cough saying raist things before a show, so they did not allow him to guest on the show. Later he send a "formal letter" stating that he left the show they did not kick him out. im sorry but that guy just has issues. Even Palin thinks hes an embarrassment for the republicans.

What are you ganna ask for now trump? a death certification of Oshama?

@ jrfhoutx no hard feeling man, but im with you 100%, you make strong point and valid arguments. you give make good debarments man :)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:31:08 PM by geraldrubalcava »

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2011, 01:11:17 AM »
i'm about out of popcorn...

I would like your comment if I could..

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2011, 06:06:58 AM »
this whole thing is above me, so i will not pretend to know what i am talking about by responding to the bigger picture, but this however needs my 2
   But how the hell did Obama make it 3 years in office before the official birth cirtificate came out?
this whole thing is above me, so i will not pretend to know what i am talking about by responding to the bigger picture, but this however needs my 2 cents (i feel).  He didnt need to release this.  there was no reason for him to do it in the first place.   he did it to shut people like trump the hell up.  he released his short form certificate years ago (which is also 100% official and a legal document that says who he is and where he was born).  Every presidential elect had to submit one, so why dont we need hilary clintons certificate, or john mccains?  why just obama?  i am sure that its clear to everyone with half a brain at this point that EVERY birther (and i do mean 100%) are racist.  there is no POSSIBLE explanation that doesnt involve racism.  its cause he is black that people want this information.  Not saying you're a birther or even racist by the way chives, just saying that people who are need to STFU.

that said, i will be locking this topic and moving everything but the original news post to club am.  if i should not have done this (admins) i'm sorry, but i feel that this should not be on the front page (as political debates break rule #11)

i must say i agree with that completely i never heard of people asking for W. birth certificate or palins or clintons. the only reason he released it now is because he had just had enough of all the BS been flung around at him.

as for which of the american presidents was worse - my opinion as an outsider to the USA is that W. was the worst president of recent times

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2011, 09:51:33 AM »
Popcorn!! Only $1 !!
get it before the recession strikes!!

Last year we sold about 29.000 trucks.
Now only 9800

that's a big gap. Fine JR, let's put it like this; There is a recession in the truckworld.

Offline Crumbz

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2011, 09:57:15 AM »
damn straight bush was the worst. I mean he went to war for 2 reasons:
- to impress his daddy
- to drive up oil prices and to gain shares in oil in the areas that were occupied by the US.

I mean obama is far from the worst president but hes not the best one either. But then again its silly to let just one man make all the important decisions of a country in the first place.

And he must have know what he was getting himself into when he ran for president, which was he had a hell of a mess to clean up.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2011, 10:24:07 AM »

I mean obama is far from the worst president but hes not the best one either. But then again its silly to let just one man make all the important decisions of a country in the first place.

yea, that would be silly wouldnt it?

Offline Crumbz

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2011, 10:27:35 AM »
yea, that would be silly wouldnt it?

YUp.

And lets be honest, would Hillary really have done any better had she won?

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2011, 10:37:02 AM »
NM LOL

they are both democrats in a republican house, so she would have had the same hurdles he does...

back to the popcorn.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 11:05:14 AM by modded matt »

Offline Crumbz

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2011, 10:38:34 AM »
NM LOL

they are both democrats in a republican house, so she would have had the same hurdles he does...

back to the popcorn.

Damn Straight...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 11:06:38 AM by modded matt »

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2011, 01:00:29 PM »
Last year we sold about 29.000 trucks.
Now only 9800

that's a big gap. Fine JR, let's put it like this; There is a recession in the truckworld.

Yes, that's a pretty big difference, especially considering that the first number was when the 'recession' was at it's worst... explain away, please...

Also, what were the numbers for each of the 5 years prior to last year? comparing two years doesn't show much especially considering that automotive sales is never constantly increasing in sales every year since most people buy a car and wait 4-6 years to replace it... (and I would assume that since it's a much smaller market and are more expensive and take longer to pay off, that the large truck market would be the same, but I could be wrong, it's known to happen)

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2011, 02:41:48 PM »
Yes, that's a pretty big difference, especially considering that the first number was when the 'recession' was at it's worst... explain away, please...

Also, what were the numbers for each of the 5 years prior to last year? comparing two years doesn't show much especially considering that automotive sales is never constantly increasing in sales every year since most people buy a car and wait 4-6 years to replace it... (and I would assume that since it's a much smaller market and are more expensive and take longer to pay off, that the large truck market would be the same, but I could be wrong, it's known to happen)

The numbers were around that.
You forget we are in the whole EU. With the bad year i mean year 2009-2010. 2010 is not closed yet (in the books).
The truck sales is going up now. Not by much. But it's going.

Poland is the best country to sell trucks. they didn't have a recession.
The country started to make money and grow at the begin of the recession. It just kept growing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal