Author Topic: Nintendo 3DS already hacked  (Read 7424 times)

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
Nintendo 3DS already hacked
« on: February 28, 2011, 03:57:32 AM »

on the day of release a good thing happened to those that don't like paying for games after spending money on the console.the ds 3ds was hacked and uses the r4 cards (other cards still in testing) is working with first game to be used was super Mario bros for ds and was working with out any lag.but will all this help to play backups of your 3ds games.only time will tell as for being hacked the first few hours of being released in japan is not a good thing for Nintendo as they have to put the 3ds on the list of stuff they made that was hacked.
3DS software, developer are claiming that 3DS software will not be that easy to hack or steal as Nintendo DS because, anti-piracy measures have been increased for the 3DS.

"We fear a kind of thinking is become widespread that paying for software is meaningless... We have a strong sense of crisis about this problem."

Two video footage has arrived on Youtube which showcase R4 and other devices playing pirated version of DS games on Nintendo 3DS. You can watch the video from the following

Nintendo 3DS already hacked (R4)

3DS test(2)
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

Offline cyberboy109

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +8/-4
  • Acidmods User
Re: Nintendo 3DS already hacked
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 06:07:12 AM »
im not a fan of piracy it just ruines it for everu one else, prices start going up, games get delayed i have a freind who works for rockstar north and he says its getting to appoint were they could be adding more security patches in games that will cost more money so than the prices will be thrown up, he also states that games consoles companys should support homebrew apps and games as they could lead on to better things

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 06:13:11 AM »
im not a big fan myself of it but its been said lots of times if people don't stop this kind of stuff it will lead to higher prices and company's disappear due to people not wanting to pay for stuff and want it all free.but putting cd'dvd'blu ray blanks cheap is going to make it way better for back up sellers.

homebrew would be good but to a point as homebrew still can lead to piracy

Offline cyberboy109

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +8/-4
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 01:46:39 PM »
if sony do wat they always do than i can see the ngp going down the same route as the go......sony really have to pull there finger out and fix there market still alot of psp games missing.......and to be honest mst of there games are just slimmed down ps3 games unlike nintendo, again according to rockstar north most games company are more interested in the 3ds because its a way forward for gaming  and other markets in gaming (old,new and the young)

And iv noticed its only silly little fanboys normaly to young to have had a good sesh on a snes, that have to bad mouth other consoles...drives me nuts.....give me marios or streets ofrage any day

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 01:57:28 PM »
And iv noticed its only silly little fanboys normaly to young to have had a good sesh on a snes, that have to bad mouth other consoles...drives me nuts.....give me marios or streets ofrage any day

i agree with still old nes,master system,snes,atari,amiga ect bring it on any day.

Offline Bonz

• I'm Back Baby
  • Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +3/-1
  • 2 1337 4 u
    • Bonznumber1
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 04:23:29 PM »
give me marios or streets of rage any day

my god i haven't played that game in forever... lol i think it is time to fire up the sega emulator on my go =)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal