Author Topic: Help with info?  (Read 3104 times)

Offline demonsonic1

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Help with info?
« on: February 03, 2011, 11:54:00 AM »
Ok, so I had 2 PSP slims, 2000 series, and they were both :censored:ed up. So being the :yess:Beast  :yess: :psp: I am, I combined them and ended up with one completely working one, with 6.31 OFW and a left over working motherboard with like 2.31 OFW (I think). I want to know if I would have to pandora, magic stick, or downgrade for CFW on the working motherboard?

Please :help: and I will make you :#1:

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
Re: Help with info?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 12:30:25 PM »
Ok, so I had 2 PSP slims, 2000 series, and they were both :censored:ed up. So being the :yess:Beast  :yess: :psp: I am, I combined them and ended up with one completely working one, with 6.31 OFW and a left over working motherboard with like 2.31 OFW (I think). I want to know if I would have to pandora, magic stick, or downgrade for CFW on the working motherboard?

Please :help: and I will make you :#1:
I've read this over five times, and I still can't understand what you are asking, would you mind going in depth a little more?

Offline demonsonic1

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 03:34:22 PM »
Ok, I am trying to ask if I would need to use a Pandora Battery, A Magic Stick or downgrade to use CFW on the spare mother board? They are both 2000 series.

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 09:55:20 PM »
Ok, I am trying to ask if I would need to use a Pandora Battery, A Magic Stick or downgrade to use CFW on the spare mother board? They are both 2000 series.
Huh? If you are installing permanent custom firmware you need all of those..... I still don't get what you are asking. A pandora battery REQUIRES a magic memory stick, and when you pandora your PSP you almost always downgrade to another firmware, 5.00 for example. If you are on 2.31 you would be upgrading in that case... I don't know man your confusing me even more..

Offline JC531

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +4/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 06:34:02 PM »
lol. yes you can try that. but let me add if that motherboard is a 88v3 well ur outa luck. i actually have a mobo like that over here. something was wrong with the lcd connector. (the one that powers it) it wont power it anymore. but b4 i get carried away check that the mobo is something under an 88v3. if so try reinstalling cfw. if that doesnt help it cud be something with the hardware like the example i gave.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal