Author Topic: Possible anti-psp bat. chip spoof?  (Read 1005 times)

Offline X-HACKTO

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Possible anti-psp bat. chip spoof?
« on: December 27, 2010, 05:33:31 PM »
I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong category. I am new and I am still trying to find my way, but I have a question. I a have a TA-810 type psp 1000 that I use to play around with and I felt like finding  a way to work the psp without the factory batter. I think I found a very strange way to do it. I used an HTC 1340mah 3.7v battery, but i didn't hook it up to the usual terminals of the psp. I soldered the negative terminal of the battery to the psps but the positive terminal is soldered. I have a pic here. sorry for the low quality. It require that you have the ac adapter or your usb charge mod to boot it up, but you can plug them out when it boots and play. I am not sure how it is possible but it works. I am still looking into getting it to charge and what not. If you know anything or have any suggestions please let me know.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 05:35:28 PM by X-HACKTO »

Offline Crumbz

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
Re: Possible anti-psp bat. chip spoof?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 09:59:29 AM »
i am not familiar with the working of the 1000 consol. But i know on the 2000 and 3000 and go models you are able to use a diffrent battery because the booting is done on the MB and a pandora is used to reprogram that chip on the MB. So an official sony battery is not required to boot the psp.
Also charging should work if you wire the battery to the charging port.

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

Offline X-HACKTO

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Possible anti-psp bat. chip spoof?
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 07:44:53 PM »
Oh, okay. Thanks. good looking out

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal