Author Topic: PS3 break review  (Read 2483 times)

Offline toygreen88

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
PS3 break review
« on: September 29, 2010, 09:27:14 PM »
Please note: This is not a professional review , it is just my using experience. This review is not fully completed, i will test it in more games in future, so this review shall be updated. Please be patient in the process. Thank you!

I ordered it online four days ago, and received yesterday, nice speed ,then i can’t wait to test it, until now , it works well. Here are my using experience. Let’s get it started!
Firsly , let’s take a look at its basics!

What’s Inside the Box?
I was a little impressed by its outward appearance at first sight, it’s a beautiful small delicate box,and it is half transparent. It looks like a small present.

Open the box, it is the ps3 break, and also connect to a soft blue string. The top and bottom of the box was mounted with a magnet, so it is stable when you close it.

Take out the PS3 break and check more details. There is a small button called “upgrade”, plug the PS3 break into the computer and press the “upgrade” button, you can login the Upgrade Mode.

I am gald to find that PS3 break was working smoothly throughout the test, even there wasn’t any error condition when i switched power-on and off many times. Another surprize is that when i pulled out the PS3 break after loged in game ,it still worked, nothing changed. It is saable as usual, even faster and more efficient than CD-ROM .This is the highlight of the product , i think !
Generally , i am satisfied with the PS3 break which i received, thanks to the break team. i will do more tests in the later time, and i will keep on updating, if you guys have any questions or other using experience, please feel free to share here. Appreciate your help ! I will try my best to do it well !

Source Links
AfterDawn.com: Forums
ps3 break :WWW.gamehouse88.wordpress.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal