Author Topic: MODDED PSP REPAIR NEEDED BADLY PLEASE!!!  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Fishamon808

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • ~in the face of evil...the good shall prevail~
MODDED PSP REPAIR NEEDED BADLY PLEASE!!!
« on: August 18, 2010, 11:00:29 PM »
can anyone help me..i have a modded psp that i've shipped to a modder in the U.S to be modded..i had my psp modded with dual nubs, case swap, LEDs, custom jewel, face button replacement, and charger port relocated. When i got my psp back, everything worked fine except the second nub, it was rough to use, and it was basically stuck on the triangle button when i play a FPS game. some of the directional buttons won't work properly, even some of the button bar buttons won't work. I haven't played it since it is unusable. Now when i turn my psp on, the wi fi led just flashes and the screen stays blank. The modder also used a lot of glue when tryin to fit the second nub so my psp looks funky. I've spent a good deal of money to have my psp modded and i just need a PROFESSIONAL MODDER who can fix these issues please. I also have custom firmware on my psp. Please any help is appreciated! contact me here or via email at mauifishamon@hotmail.com. Please help..i really miss my psp. It is still a good hand held and i miss following up on the hacking scene.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 03:27:44 AM by Fishamon808 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal