Author Topic: Pre Modded PSP 2001 Repairs Needed  (Read 2050 times)

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
Pre Modded PSP 2001 Repairs Needed
« on: July 11, 2010, 10:57:06 PM »
Back before April 2009 I sent my 2001 PSP off to Jumbo to be modded. I had LED swaps done to the Wifi (Blue), Memory (White), Charging (Blue), Power (White). The triggers have also had White LEDs added to each of them. Each of the face directional buttons, and X, Square, Circle, and Triangle all have White LEDs under them. The UMD door has had the PSP letters cut out (My original idea) and had White LEDs put around them so the letters glow white. He also did a dual nub mod. The LEDs are activated and deactivated by the WiFi switch.

I received the PSP back on the 9th of this month. Now why this concerns this section is that it hasn’t been done right.

The case doesn’t close flush like it should; it sticks up in several places: Near the bottom right hand corner and the top left hand corner.

I cannot confirm all the buttons work. The Left face button works like the Up directional button should. The Down Directional button sticks and feels very, very stiff. The X button is also stiff and sometimes takes multiple presses to get it to register.

Lastly the additional nub that was added doesn’t function properly. X seems to be fine, but O appears to be someplace between Square and Circle. The nub is off center and feels very wobbly. I’d like it done properly if it cannot be fixed.

I can’t use the directional button to go left now, and when I try to play a game I have backed up on my memory card I can’t so I am sure it needs a new custom firmware.

Is there any modder out there that would be able to fix this for me? I’ve never been able to even play the PSP. I got it and shipped it off to be modded. I pay with paypal, located in the US. Well packaged, priority mail, tracking and insurance required for both our safety.

PM me with details.

-TwisT

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
Re: Pre Modded PSP 2001 Repairs Needed
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 02:49:51 PM »
Bump.

-TwisT

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH