Author Topic: Help  (Read 1493 times)

techninjadude

Help
« on: January 17, 2011, 11:51:40 PM »
I am not a noob but listen OK my minus sound button don't work with the screen brightness button and that weird but after the screen brightness. I changed the whole ribbon cable with 2 other spars and I still have the problem what's wrong? I seriously don't get it is it the mother board or is it the ribbon cable.

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 12:01:56 AM »
I am not a noob
I wouldn't say that.... :D
And by minus sound button I'm guessing that you mean the volume down button? If you switched to another ribbon cable, it definitely has something to do with the motherboard, i'd see if you have any loose connections from somewhere, maybe a small piece of wire trapped in a zif connector, just scan the motherboard esp around where the ribbon cable plugs in for anything unusual. If it is not that I'm gonna have to say it might be a problem with your flash... Do you have custom firmware installed?

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 05:57:44 AM »
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 05:59:01 AM by modded matt »

techninjadude

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 07:33:17 AM »
Yeah thanks for the response, I was lazy because I put random parts together to build it and I didn't check anything. Thanks man

I am running Custom firmware running gen d3, I will re flash it first then open it up if the error continues

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal