AcidMods Resources ----- ( These are helpful tools for modding ) > Game Accessibility

controller modification

(1/5) > >>

Modded Matt:
ok so some of you should remeber the soulshudder mod I did over the summer for a disabled gamer. (the guy I named the mod after) I have been asked to do a similar mod for another member with a game crippiling disability which will not allow full motion of the sticks and buttons. he must regrip to reach the buttons if his thumb is on the stick , and vise versa if he is on the buttons. as most of you know this would make a first person shooter very dificult.

The last mod I did and sponcered on my own because it was more of an adventure then a job. With this one he will be suplying the controller for modification. Neither I nor acidmods will accept any payment for the mod. We do so to help all people enjoy the games we love.

a work log to follow. I expect to have the controller this weekend.

today was a good day, paints still wet so it looks goofy in the pic,
it will lay flat, thats first primer coat. the stick is done, buttons are drilled,
all I have to do is install the tacts inside the button and close it up.
dont know how much more time the wife will let me work on it this weekend though.

laxboy:
cant wait to see it matt

aZiZ1:
Much respect from me

F4thAcE:
real nice of you helping the guy out. can't wait to see pics love these types of remodels

Modded Matt:
I got the controller today. should be able to start soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version