Author Topic: New DS  (Read 2286 times)

Offline Lemcott

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
New DS
« on: September 07, 2008, 06:01:27 PM »
so its still a rumor that a new DS will be coming out Q2 of next year, but hey, it'll come true eventually. Let's hope ninty doesn't run a Sony route and just make ANOTHER redesign.

So I got thinking on what a new DS would be like. and hey, why not like a sidekick/convertible tablet pc? it would have 3 modes.
1: top screen folded down on top of bottom, buttons exposed.
Code: [Select]
[+[ ]#]2:like a standard ds today 2 screens all the buttons.
   [%]
[+[%]#]
3: or one screen and all the buttons exposed.
[+[%]#]
of course both would be touch screen. but this would allow you to play GBA games without have 2 screens exposed, with one looking so bleh. it'd be nice to have scratch resistant screens like the iphone/zune (you can take razor blades to those things lol)
multitouch is a must as well, thing about it is though, this is a portable system and it'd be hard to control buttons and a multitouch at the same time. NO REPLACING BUTTONS, have you ever played an iphone game that has virtual d-pads and buttons on the screen? no? your lucky.

idk, just a penny for your thoughts. It'd be neat if I could get ahold of a sidekick 2/3's hinge and make this a reality on a current ds lite. doesnt seems that hard.

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
Re: New DS
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 09:24:52 PM »
hmm, I dont think so, They would have showed blue prints at the ifa 2008 electrionic show
Idk
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal