Author Topic: Call of Duty 5 patch killer revealed  (Read 31002 times)

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
Call of Duty 5 patch killer revealed
« on: October 20, 2009, 07:31:31 PM »
For 3 days now, someone in the X-S forums has finally posted publicaly the secret to the CODWAW patch. Its amazing how underwhelming it is over there. So without any further delay, here it is for the Acidmods community:

25% Duty Cycle.  Thats it.  

Here is the theory:

When you press the trigger, no matter how fast your finger is the voltage looks like a sawtooth signal (represented in black). The standard opensource signal is a squarewave, which we all know gets caught by Treyarchs patch at 8 SPS. Well, if you look closely at the threshold voltage, it is very close to the released voltage of the controller. So in reality, a person pressing the trigger with thier finger would cross this state at two different time intervals. In otherwords, the 'pressed' state would be on much longer than the 'released' state. It is assumed that Treyarchs patch counts X number of shots and then checks to see how long the trigger was released in ms. Quite simply, a 25% duty cycle signal was all that was ever needed to have a 'undetectable' rapidfire on World at War.

So without delay, here is BMU3 and GameRF2 with the included means to make rapidfire undetectable in COD5. Currently the 2nd mode (BMU3) or 3rd mode (GRF2) have the 25%dutycycle code on the right trigger logic (dont need it on left trigger).

Edit: Due to quick copy-and-paste without testing, the first file download did not deliver. But now I have finished testing on BurnMeUp3 on CG and MX. As an added bonus, I included the burst code also. I will do a quick post on how to use it (only the last COD4 mode is default on, you have to remove the comments in order to enable the other three modes). I will get to GamePlayRF2 as soon as I can.

BurnMeUp3: http://www.mediafire.com/?zmydo5uzywq

acidmods hosted backup files files:  bmu3 https://acidmods.com/software/hazer/BurnMeUp3.zip

GamePlayRF2: http://www.mediafire.com/?zeia2mqqkhv

acidmods hosted backup files files: gameplay rf 2:  https://acidmods.com/software/hazer/GameRF2.zip

By using a capacitor on the original codes, you could come close to the same effect, but you would never be able to perfectly match a capacitor to the varying trigger pots tuning range.

Other attempts at creating analog wavesignal generator outputs would also perform the same effect, and had the best chance of consistancy, although it is really quite overkill.

And the jitter codes was simply offsetting the 'release' time just enough to make you think that it made the RF faster, but in reality what happened was the crossing of the threashold voltage was less frequent since jitter code basically 'randomly' adds time to the press and release states (thus the RF signal was actually slower).

So in the end, 4 lines of asm code was all that was needed to make a controller undectable. I apologize for the wait folks, but I really wanted to see if someone would finally come up with it on thier own and share it instead of keeping it to themselves. Quite a few people did figure it out, but until 3 days ago nobody shared it.

So you can all give thanks to robbo3 @ X-S for finally giving back.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 07:56:16 PM by Hazer »
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
Re: Call of Duty 5 patch killer revealed
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 10:49:19 AM »
This is what I get for copying and pasting without testing. I am sorry guys, I do not have an original wiring setup anymore (they are all wired for the final version). I just saw that by trying to condition for the mode 2/3, I basically wipred out the work register nad the dwell is getting cut in half without adding the FREQR back in. I will fix this this weekend. I may have to rewire a controller for this again to make sure. I will condition the mode before branching to the pulse routine, or something else.

Give me a couple of days and I will reup the files.
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 10:51:57 AM »
cool cool hazer nice 1 :tup:

i thought is was me being dumb and not doing it right lol

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline laxboy

• i like airplanes
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • CTVFD 9/11 lost but never forgotten
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 11:00:05 AM »
Hazer dont worry about it and ya it was being retarted for me aswell.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 08:38:14 PM »
BurnMeUp3 is now tested. I only included the sleeper pics this time, I dont plan to test the external tact versions.

As a bonus, I included the burst code too.

In the default asm, only the last mode (COD4) uses it, but the code is in all 3 active states, they are just commented out. In order to activate them, here is what you do:

Change this:
Code: [Select]
Continue01
btfsc STATER, 6
goto State4
movlw FIRERATE2 ;state 3
movwf FREQR
bsf FLAGS, COD5MODE
bcf FLAGS, BURSTACTIVE
;   bsf    FLAGS, BURSTACTIVE   ;uncomment to activate burstfire for state 3
;   movlw     0X04 ;set for 5 rounds, change to whatever you want
;    movwf     BURSTRATE
bcf FLAGS, LEDON ;turn off LED 1/2 sec
movlw 0x0A
movwf TEMP3
Loop01
call Wait10ms

to this:
Continue01
btfsc STATER, 6
goto State4
movlw FIRERATE2 ;state 3
movwf FREQR
bsf FLAGS, COD5MODE
bcf FLAGS, BURSTACTIVE
bsf FLAGS, BURSTACTIVE   ;uncomment to activate burstfire for state 3
movlw 0X04 ;set for 5 rounds, change to whatever you want
movwf BURSTRATE
movlw 0x0A
movwf TEMP3
Loop01
call Wait10ms

The number of shots per burst is entered as one less than desired. i.e.- if you want 5 round burst, enter a value of 0x04 into BURSTRATE. This is because burst code does not activate until it sees the trigger pulled which means one shot has already been fired. The counter will RF 4 more times and wait for the trigger to be released.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 08:40:47 PM by Hazer »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 06:08:09 AM »
this is great hazer, I will rewire and test a controller today...any chance of a modification to gampeplay? I like it sooo much better, without the sinc button

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 06:28:06 AM »
I have to rewire a controller to test GameplayRF2. I will be addng burst to that as well and when tested I will up the files.

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 07:19:32 AM »
wow hazer u realy outstand me
first you release these codes free to the world and then you make them better and faster
and now you've made burst available to those who want it
u really are the rf man

thanks again
think i may ave to rip out my chip nd re-prog it with this and burst woop
BURST FIRE RULES ALL

Spurgurgle d.t com

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2009, 10:23:17 AM »
Honestly, I have had this code for awhile now, almost a year. So its not all altruistic. I kept it for the final contorller as a marketing advantage. To be quite honest, the biggest reason to share it now is that COD5 is about to become old news to most people, and there are literally hundreds of codes out there that can burst fire. The advantage is gone.

So now I give it up to those who have patiently been waiting for the DIY version to become available. Those of you who have been toiling away at programming your own and trying different things deserve this code now.

What will also probably happen is that Ebay will become even more convoluted with chips and controllers. I personally think this will be a good thing. The more people who jump on the bandwagon, the more competitive the 'standard' code will become and those jerk-offs wont be able to make an outrageous profit. And on the other side of the coin, Intensifire and Viking360 should shine out as premium products that they are since they offer so much more than the crap people peddle (a sinlge chip with some wire).

I cannot imagine this market being sustained much longer. If it was not so apparent that COD:MW2 was going to have an undefeatable anti-RF solution, there might have been another oportunity to re-flood the market with new chips. I guess what I am trying to say is that the only reason why RF was such a big hit was completely due to the COD4 and COD5 games. It is my guess that the RF market itself is pretty much already saturated (how many people could actually want RF controllers so bad? There have been tens of thousands of chips and controllers sold already). Without another 'patch' fiasco refreshing the market, I do not see much more activity in it. MW2 comes out next month. The new XBOX is on the horizon. The only room left is to provide something better, something that will last, or somethign that will make it easier.

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2009, 02:22:48 PM »
well said hazer.

But the age of rapid fire may be coming to a end but no doupt the age of game glitches (quick reload) and macros can still carry on.

But still cant wait for the upgraded gameplay rf.
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 04:01:32 PM »
ok, so after a bit of rewiring and a few hours of testing and playing with the code this is what I have found.

hazer has set the fire rates to the premium allowable rates. I dont play halo, but will take his word of it.

mode 2:
as for the cod5 the speeds are set accordingly, in hazers zip file the .hex as well as .asm are set at 10.42 sps. this is by far fast enough for this game. much faster than what was allowed with the old code. if you try to increase the fire rate, you will get capped. with hazers settings i can continuously hold the trigger and not worry about a cap.
enable bust mode in the cod5 mode by modifying the asm and removing the ; from in front of the instruction that corisponds to state 3 (or mode2),this is very confusing in this code due to the fact that the states dont corispond to the modes remember state one is off. you will notice the instructions in the asm wrote out to the right of the code, remember the code is the colored part, all the black writing is instructions, areas that are dark green are comented out, or disregarded) in the burst mode, leave the fire rate as is, or risk being capped. I soggest slowing the burst down to 3 shoot (0x02) as the default 5 shoot is too much.

cod4:
"reserved" testing later tonight i wonder how the cod5 mode would act with the new patch? as allways iill explore all options and post my findings..

thanks hazer!!! cant wait to see the gameplay code. IMO it is a much better design as far as realistic gameplay is concerned.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 05:54:07 AM by modded matt »

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2009, 08:57:40 PM »
GameplayRF2 has been upped and link is in the first post.

Enjoy.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 05:59:42 AM »
thanks hazer....note to anyone who jumped on this last week when it was released delete your files and redownload the new zip files for both codes..anything donwloaded before 10/25/09 is incorrect. see the first post in the thread for updated files

Offline e3p3s3334

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 06:09:44 PM »
with this burst code do you have to change settings what or is it only in cod 5 mode what just wondering im a little confused

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2009, 04:59:45 AM »
whe you download the code from the first post, it is set up for:
mode1=halo, no burst
mode2=cod5, no burst, no cap
mode3=cod4, burst

I am moving my house so have not been able to test gameplay yet..

to enable burst in the other modes, find the example of code hazer listed above and remove the ; from the sstarting line of code in three locatins for each mode

Offline Ack Like You Know

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2009, 06:18:38 AM »
Hey guys. Figured I'd try this one out to see how effective it was. Had a little problem though. Mode 2 which is supposed to be COD5 patch mode gets blocked for me. The files I downloaded from are the ones acidmods backed up. I'm referring to "burnmeup3". I didn't touch any of the .asm, all I did was check the configs and compiled it myself. I left the speeds exactly as they were, mode 2 was 0x30. I go online on COD5 and get blocked after the first clip. Any ideas? I tried slowing the speeds down and messing with a couple things, but to no avail. One odd thing I found though is that by removing the ; from the COD4 line of code, I'm able to go through about 10 clips before getting patched. I'll keep playing with it, but if one of you guys found the hex to work, just PM me or message me cuz I couldn't get the basic thing to work. Thanks.

Oh, and PS, I installed this as a tact switch mod, not through the trigger.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2009, 03:36:39 PM »
Oh, and PS, I installed this as a tact switch mod, not through the trigger.

Thats why. It is no longer a 50% duty cycle squarewave. If you wire it through tact, the 25% duty cycle changes to 75% (the opposite of what defeats the patch).

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2009, 04:11:17 PM »
Ahhh...I see now...ok, what would I be able to do, if anything, to get that flipped around to work through the tact switches? I wanted to install this as a tact mod for my PC X360 controller, but if I can't, I'll just give it up. Thanks man.

Offline evanator22742

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2009, 08:03:50 PM »
How would you be able to disable burst? I just want a solid CoD4 speed. I just want one controller with the best speeds for the best games. I like all of the modes, especially the CoD5 mode(great job hazer), but would rather have a consistent CoD4 mode than burst. Thanks

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2009, 03:55:35 AM »
to disable burst do the oposite of this...
BurnMeUp3 is now tested. I only included the sleeper pics this time, I dont plan to test the external tact versions.

As a bonus, I included the burst code too.

In the default asm, only the last mode (COD4) uses it, but the code is in all 3 active states, they are just commented out. In order to activate them, here is what you do:

Change this:
Continue01
btfsc STATER, 6
goto State4
movlw FIRERATE2 ;state 3
movwf FREQR
bsf FLAGS, COD5MODE
bcf FLAGS, BURSTACTIVE
;   bsf    FLAGS, BURSTACTIVE   ;uncomment to activate burstfire for state 3
;   movlw     0X04 ;set for 5 rounds, change to whatever you want
;    movwf     BURSTRATE
movlw 0x0A
movwf TEMP3
Loop01
call Wait10ms

to this:
Continue01
btfsc STATER, 6
goto State4
movlw FIRERATE2 ;state 3
movwf FREQR
bsf FLAGS, COD5MODE
bcf FLAGS, BURSTACTIVE
bsf FLAGS, BURSTACTIVE   ;uncomment to activate burstfire for state 3
movlw 0X04 ;set for 5 rounds, change to whatever you want
movwf BURSTRATE
movlw 0x0A
movwf TEMP3
Loop01
call Wait10ms

The number of shots per burst is entered as one less than desired. i.e.- if you want 5 round burst, enter a value of 0x04 into BURSTRATE. This is because burst code does not activate until it sees the trigger pulled which means one shot has already been fired. The counter will RF 4 more times and wait for the trigger to be released.

simple just add in ; to the 3 lines its been taken out of .....

Spurgurgle d.t com

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2009, 07:08:44 PM »
Ahhh...I see now...ok, what would I be able to do, if anything, to get that flipped around to work through the tact switches? I wanted to install this as a tact mod for my PC X360 controller, but if I can't, I'll just give it up. Thanks man.

In the Interupt Service routine, the 25% is created in the PULSER and teh 75% is created in the DWELLTIMER by using rrf for PULSER and using rrf and an add for DWELLTIMER.

If you swap these instructions around, you can make it work for the tact.

Offline evanator22742

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 09:45:35 PM »
I edited the burnmeup.asm in mplab and it said it succeded in assembling it but then where does the code go and does it come out as a hex? I have hexidecimal selected. It has been a while since i have edited codes and i have forgotten how to use mplab. I also noticed the MPASM.exe program that you can use. Im guessing that is the assmebler program of course. I guess, in short, i am asking how to take my edited asm and make it into a hex. Thanks for the help

Also, i keep getting a error in parameter "folder/burnmeup3". That happens with my edited version of the burnmeup and the unedited version. Sorry if this is too vague but help on this would be appreciated too.

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2009, 09:55:36 AM »
Alright Hazer, check the sequence below. Do I have it correct? If not, please let me know if it needs tweaking. Thanks.

rrf  PULSER, f      
addwf   PULSER, f      ;25% DUTYCYCLE for COD5 release
goto   ActiveL

OffstateR
decfsz   DWELLTIMER, f      ;count down dwell time to next pulse
goto   ActiveL
bsf   FLAGS, PULSEONR      ;if dwell is done turn on outputs
bsf   STATUS, RP0      ;bank 1
bcf   TRISIO, TRIGGERR                ;and reset pulse time
bcf   STATUS, RP0      ;bank 0   
movf   FREQR, w         ;from frequency value
movwf   DWELLTIMER
btfss   FLAGS, COD5MODE      ;test COD5 model
goto   ActiveL
bcf   STATUS, C
rrf   DWELLTIMER, f      ;75% dutycycle for pull
goto   ActiveL

Post Merge: November 13, 2009, 06:35:52 AM
Alright, good news. I was able to get it flipped around like above and it works great on the tact now in COD5 mode.

Still one problem though. I still can't get the burst mode to fire burst on the tact. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 06:35:52 AM by Ack Like You Know »

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
  • Electrical Engineering Student
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2010, 01:26:19 PM »
what exactly is this supposed to do? it doesnt let you shoot any faster in waw then u normally could without getting mod blocked.

Also is there anyway for like on MW2 to stop the hesitation when u use a modded controller?

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2010, 05:12:01 AM »
what exactly is this supposed to do? it doesnt let you shoot any faster in waw then u normally could without getting mod blocked.

Also is there anyway for like on MW2 to stop the hesitation when u use a modded controller?

it gets past the patch on cod W@W.... before this code... all other codes were blocked at about 7sps.... (which is still faster then any human can tap a trigger...) now with this code it can go to like 11sps and not get capped EVER..... (which is way faster then any human can tap a trigger.....

and what do u mean hesitation????? as in it not firing as soon as u pull the trigger???? well i've never had anything like thats... as the mod doesnt make the pad pull the trigger fast... as ur doing the trigger pulling it make the trigger simulate a release......!!!!! so ther is no hesitation unless ur setting it to the wrong speed... ie 2 fast....... ner

Spurgurgle d.t com

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
  • Electrical Engineering Student
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2010, 01:31:07 PM »
it gets past the patch on cod W@W.... before this code... all other codes were blocked at about 7sps.... (which is still faster then any human can tap a trigger...) now with this code it can go to like 11sps and not get capped EVER..... (which is way faster then any human can tap a trigger.....

and what do u mean hesitation????? as in it not firing as soon as u pull the trigger???? well i've never had anything like thats... as the mod doesnt make the pad pull the trigger fast... as ur doing the trigger pulling it make the trigger simulate a release......!!!!! so ther is no hesitation unless ur setting it to the wrong speed... ie 2 fast....... ner

it like shoots, pauses, shoots 4 or 5 times rapidly, pauses shoots pauses shoots pauses. While i still hold down the trigger. (MW2 FAL)

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2010, 08:22:43 PM »
that is due to you speed being cranked up too high. more is not allways better, if using the fal om MW2 you need to have a standard cycle Rf firing at just over 10 sps. over 11 and you get hesitation.

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2010, 03:19:29 AM »
hello gents dont want to sound like a douche but i really want to learn asm and im just wondering what id need to edit to add modes for my perosnal use for black ops is there any resources avalible

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2010, 07:07:59 AM »
THis has been posted for a while and I just seen it, I will have to try it, sounds great and thanks hazer again for your talents and sharing with us at AM much appreciated :tup:

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2010, 09:19:09 AM »
Yeah. This is fairly old by now. And it still seems alot of people keep messing around with static '8-mode' codes and the like.

Even better are people who claim that they are the 'inovators' like this guy:

http://www.gamermodz.com/GamerModz--SPS---X3-The-Worlds-Most-Advanced-Rapid-Fire/productinfo/SPSX3ADJ/

This code was actually a serial-port version that I believe no one else had done before. I added an on-board editting thing just in case soeone wanted to change settings without the PC. This code release was just the on-board editting without the serial port. At the time of the "Final Rapidfire" nobody even had an adjustable speed.

Ah well.

Another first is coming real soon.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal