Author Topic: New rapidfire the way to go?  (Read 3778 times)

Offline Bullet Pulse

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
New rapidfire the way to go?
« on: June 28, 2009, 11:30:20 AM »
Hey, I noticed that this website is selling USB-programmable rapidfire controllers.
http://www.viking360.com/home.htm

I dont want to keep buying new rapidfire mods, since I have already bought the sleeper and 4-mode kits from acidmods in the past.

Will one of these controllers really last me forever?

Offline Ben.

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
Re: New rapidfire the way to go?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 11:52:55 AM »
Hazer made something like this.. and his still worked after the cod 5 patch.. you should check it out..

Offline Bullet Pulse

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 12:03:09 PM »
Well their price is better than his and they actually have all the buttons wired up, not just the triggers.
They also have a website and have warranties and refunds and stuff.

Offline 40_ounce

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 12:45:18 PM »
Buy it and let us know how you like it. I'm going to buy a kit next week. I have hazers final rapid fire it works perfect. I think that these new rapidfire kits are the way to go now. You don't want to keep buying new chips everytime a game comes out or a new patch. But I guess the only way to find out if these will stand up againts the new patches and new games like modern warfare 2 is to buy them and test.. We'll see.....

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 08:30:43 AM »
Will one of these controllers really last me forever?
Quite possibly it would if Viking keeps supporting it forever.  that product will need to be updated with new code for new/different games, so you will be at the mercy of the developer.

However, that product has only been on the market for less than a week, and I suspect there will be improvements that would allow the user to edit the software, in which case that would work forever.(barring any sort of patches that software makers put in)

I would say go ahead and try one, as for the price it is very competitive with the competition, and it has the potential to last a very long time.

One note: Hazer's final rapidfire product has the user adjustability you want, however there isnt a cod5 work around in it at this point, and it isnt usb at this point (its serial) So when it comes right down to it there are a couple of options available for user updated rapidfire, just both of them have some very strong points and some weak points.  I suspect that in the future you will see a product that has all the bells and whistles someone could want.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 07:42:08 AM by 802Chives »

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 07:05:22 PM »
One note: Hazer's final rapidfire product has the user adjustability you want, however there isnt a cod5 work around in it at this point,

Uh, yes there is. In the video I posted in the 'COD 5 patched again' thread, I showed how the controller still works completely undetected through 10 entire clips without releasing the button at all, followed by 9 minutes of extremely awful gameplay (on the new maps) without getting detected until finally I put the contorller into a speed too fast to prove the detection filters were active the entire time.

The thing I thought was hilarious was that this controller is using the same method as always to defeat the original patch, but since the contorller is adjustable it was still working after June 11th. All the other guys were selling chips that maxed out the firerate using this method with single speed chips so Treyarch just lowered the detection slightly to catch all of these chips. All the new chips that are coming out are simply the same method, only slightly slower.

And anyone who who claims their 'chip' can fire faster than 11 SPS is either miscalculating thier code times, or saying they can do it just for advertising. If someone wants to claim faster than 11SPS better have an oscilloscope readout shown on video while online to backup thier claim. Otherwise I wont even bother refuting further comments on what thier chip can do. Lets face it, you cant prove that what speed the pulses are going into the chip are actually registered in the game anyway (was it really 11.54 shots per second that clip? It looked more like 10.68......).

I guess the best proof would be to go online and find a quite corner of a map that was being actively populated (disproves the private match myth) and then take a good video using the gehwar and a pistol that doesnt require level 63 to get, and then time fully unloading all ammo of both weapons using the ingame clock on the screen. Whoever goes the fastest wins.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 09:07:37 PM »
I can defend for hazer also. I have recently purchased a kit of his Final Rapid fire and it works. I went in a match and held the trigger the WHOLE match with ghewar and it didnt cap...

Great work btw hazer. :D

Further more here is the video hazer has:
June 11th Patch COD WAW online rapidfire
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 09:09:26 PM by Jumbo »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2009, 09:02:37 AM »
the 8.33 was fast enough..but as we know dont work anymore