Author Topic: how to use free open source code by HAZER.."GameplayRF"  (Read 57589 times)

Offline konnorrigby

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +1/-1
  • Chillin in a tree.
Re: how to use free open source code by HAZER.."GameplayRF"
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2012, 07:42:50 PM »
there "momentary" so yes. how to compile on mplab. its not hard. and discussed in like 5 different places just on this form. the button is "build all"
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 07:57:33 PM by Modded Matt »

Offline dark_storm83

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2013, 03:57:17 PM »
I am having a bit of an issue with this code. I might have the 1% model that has problems (although I hope not). I am installing this on a matrix controller.

I followed the schematic exactly and I am still having issues. I am using a socket so I can remove and reprogram the microcontroller.

Here is my problem: When I turn the controller on both player 3 and 4 LED's stay it no matter what, they do go off with the controller. The issue seems to be that the rapid fire is stuck on since it does rapid fire but you cannot turn it off or change modes at all.

On a side note I am having issues with another RF code that uses the same wiring schematic but the RF does not work at all with that code so I am afraid the controler could be the issue.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2013, 08:48:37 PM »
You may want to take a picture of the wiring and show us, it sounds more like the chip has been soldered backward.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal