Author Topic: Work In Progress: JoblessPunk's PSP [UPDATE #7 | DONE! VIDEO & PICTURES UP!]  (Read 86401 times)

Offline Agatonga

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmodder
    • Aki Villagomeza.com
Could you upload some pix of how you did you internal Flash memory? ...and the placement.  I think I installed my camera where you put it.  I installed my Chotto Shot Go!Cam las year.....and I put the switch on the wrong cable.....the 5v, thinking it would work with USB connection, but nope.....til FINALLY i saw your diagram. (I THINK it was yours.) said to put the switch on the D+.  Works GREAT now.

The LED's you see aren't connected, but maybe later.  When you turn on the camera, the 5v output on the sides of the PSP USB port turn on....i was thinking to series some LED's there. WHITE! WHITE! WHITE!  ....i made a device to test out ALL kinds of 5v things....the one shown is a mim amp for mini speakers (an old iPod dock)......ive already tried, a BUNCH of desktop USB accessories, a laser pointer, and even charged my DS through it!

BLA-GOOJE!!!!

Your work is beautifully done.  Meticulous.  Masterful.  Man, oh Man.
Pilipinas.  Represento.

Offline koldkiller

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
I fully support you jobless punk. I don't think you'll be able to get it mass produced though. Everyone wants to do it.

Offline JoblessPunk

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
Could you upload some pix of how you did you internal Flash memory? ...and the placement.  I think I installed my camera where you put it.  I installed my Chotto Shot Go!Cam las year.....and I put the switch on the wrong cable.....the 5v, thinking it would work with USB connection, but nope.....til FINALLY i saw your diagram. (I THINK it was yours.) said to put the switch on the D+.  Works GREAT now.

The LED's you see aren't connected, but maybe later.  When you turn on the camera, the 5v output on the sides of the PSP USB port turn on....i was thinking to series some LED's there. WHITE! WHITE! WHITE!  ....i made a device to test out ALL kinds of 5v things....the one shown is a mim amp for mini speakers (an old iPod dock)......ive already tried, a BUNCH of desktop USB accessories, a laser pointer, and even charged my DS through it!

BLA-GOOJE!!!!

Your work is beautifully done.  Meticulous.  Masterful.  Man, oh Man.
Hey man,
very nice Camera set up you have there!!
As for the 32GB you use this:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.16489

and 2 16GB SanDisk MicroSDHC

I fully support you jobless punk. I don't think you'll be able to get it mass produced though. Everyone wants to do it.

thanks for the support, and I hear you man. Its a lot of work, I'm glad we all have made a pretty big wave, and maybe Sony will notice. But, in the meantime I will do my best to bring it to the community.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
sony over here (netherlands) did notice.
they are working one something.

i love having an uncle that is CEO over here:P

Offline koldkiller

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
sony over here (netherlands) did notice.
they are working one something.

i love having an uncle that is CEO over here:P
They noticed it? What are they doing with it? I actually started blushing when I read this for some reason. >.>

How much would one of these cost from you jobless? :D

Offline T4b

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • PSP Wiki

Is it possible to use the normal Memorystick slot and that thing at the same time? Or can you use this just instead of the normal Memorystick slot?

If I made mistakes in this post I'm sorry, I'm a Swiss and I can't speak English perfectly.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
They noticed it? What are they doing with it? I actually started blushing when I read this for some reason. >.>

How much would one of these cost from you jobless? :D

well, my uncle is CEO of the distribution of sony's game departement over here.
he hears a lot of inside info.

Offline Agatonga

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmodder
    • Aki Villagomeza.com
Hey man,
very nice Camera set up you have there!!

I GOT that piece already! Hahahaha! I was gonna post it as a picture to show that I kep my UMD Drive, but I could only upload 4 pyx an' that one din seem relevant.  I keep my extra SD's in an empty UMD case in the UMD slot.

To clarify, did you solder the stick INSIDE the PSP, or is it jes there in the slot?  then have a switch between the "SOLDERED" and the added "REMOVABLE" ....Cuz I thought it was like INTERNAL internal.......like "no-take-out-that-thing-none."  then still put in more memories. CARD!

Well, then, either way......I was ripped off with the price of my CR-5400 dual Slut.....i payed 1,500 pesos, which is like what....$30+ USD!! DX has that junk for UNDER $5.  FREE SHIPPING.

anyways......you think I could disassemble the CR-5400 and Directly solder two 16GB SD cards?(Normal Size)............I mean, I can DO it....but would it work? .....well.....the teeth might be different......or whatever those copper leads are called.

by the WAyYs.....I read a comment from someone about your PSP.  They said somethin like, "What if you got a small plastic company to mass-produce the Shell or housing only?"

THAT would work.

Then DX can bundle all them Razor and all them other Chotto, and everything else so we can all BE LIKE MIKE!   

...is your real name MIKE>?
Pilipinas.  Represento.

Offline koldkiller

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0

well, my uncle is CEO of the distribution of sony's game departement over here.
he hears a lot of inside info.

Did he tell you what their going to do about it?

Offline yurchik

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
for what second wlan swich you use?

how did you washed inscriptions and make a hole?

thsnks

Offline TeaBubblez

• ~BubbleTea~
  • Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
@yurch im preety sure for the second pic. he coated it with paint. then he got someone to reprint the labels on except for those ones i presume

Offline T4b

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • PSP Wiki
Re: Work In Progress: JoblessPunk's PSP [UPDATE #3]
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2010, 05:41:03 AM »
Another thing that I did was do the USB Charge Mod.
I followed wesley_huddleston1 tutorial HERE
Since its a mod for the PSP FAT all you have to do for the PSP Slim is Steps 3 & 4

Why only one wire, don't you need one for - and one for +?

Offline TeaBubblez

• ~BubbleTea~
  • Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
@t4b you only need one wire. as the usb modified charger is pluged in. the positive point from the usb connector. (far left) moves the current to the negative (left) of the power socket connector. Thus only one wire according to my observations, the tutorial and my experience

Offline milkgilk

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
I want one so badly, I envy anyone who can make it.

Offline John Roberts

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I see you
Are there any updates on this product?  I would pay for one to be built today if it was possible. 

Jobless: I love your work.  Well done mate.

Offline JoblessPunk

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
Are there any updates on this product?  I would pay for one to be built today if it was possible. 

Jobless: I love your work.  Well done mate.

Jumbo and I are working on another version as I type this. Should be done soon. Here is the thread I started for it:
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,35127.0.html

Everything should make sense in a few more weeks...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 05:04:09 AM by JoblessPunk »

Offline Blazinkaos

• Technology Revolution
  • Art & Theme Team
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • Time Passes Will You
    • ROOKIE BUILDERS DISCORD
Dang i guess that did turn out out bad i heard about jumbo holding up on that but didnt think it would get any worse then what i just read. Sorry for being off topic its been guys. How are thing coming jobless psp stuff still treating you well i see.

*Thanks Modders/Friends:Ghost_Death, gr8npwrfl, Blizzrad, Kenshinffx.
*Thanks 802Chives for the Art position!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal