Author Topic: AcidMods Wii Rapid Fire Kit /Wii RapidFire Pro Video Added  (Read 101164 times)

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
Re: AcidMods Wii Rapid Fire Kit /Wii RapidFire Pro Video Added
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2011, 09:05:07 PM »
If only this were the day of his daughter's wedding... I know what favor I'd ask for... lol
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline userbrand1234

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2013, 01:50:13 AM »
Just want to start by saying sorry for bumping an old thread but I cant seem to find any updates or way to purchase or flash the chips required for this mod. I have been looking for something like this for some time now and was so happy when I stumbled across this only to find I could not program nor purchase the chips required. Is there any way someone could post or sent me the .hex code for this? or direct me to where I can purchase already flashed chips?  :beg:

Thank you

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2013, 04:43:26 AM »
that code here is old and Outdated, Code has been update & much more cleaner you can buy them from me if you like

But the Store is close at this time its being move and Redone on new Server I can;t Process any Payment

I can do COD if you like but thats the only way. and i don;t like doing kits which i end up doing the instalaltion any way

as most people who order in past could not make it work or get it to install so best is i sell you a Premoded Controller 

its 3 modes with rapidfire on 2 input of you choise  for Ex  A , B  , A+B with speed setting edit from 1 shot to 30 shots

Speed display on LED 3 And 4 .

Use the  A to lower the shots per second and the B to increase the shots per second. Your 4th player light will represent the 1s digit and the 3rd player light will represent your 10s digits. Example: If your 3rd player light blinks once and your 4th player light blinks 5 times you have now set the shots per second to 15.

This also works on Wii U pro Controller

Let me know what you want to do PM me If you like i can send you one to try to install at no cost to you i don;t have detail Instruction so its like

drawing digram show what pin goes where. if you ok with that i send you the IC, tact Switch and 2 603 LEDS

Email me : Kingmike@acidmods.com  Subject Wii  Rapidfire

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 05:17:41 AM by KingMike_OS »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal