Author Topic: have you all forgotten about the all powerfull pandora?? order now!!!!  (Read 4246 times)

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
I my order one im debateing on this or the psp 3k I dont wana get the psp 3k as who knows when CFW will be released and this is so open source I want to see this thing developed more plus portable ps1 out of the box with tv out is nice but it is a lil pricey I want to mod them so I see more potental with the pandora but it also has like everything lol well here is link to order them http://openpandora.org/ but I really need to decide by sunday I dont wana be left out till 2009

Offline RoBot1ks

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • 1 r n00ber
    • Myspace
Re: have you all forgotten about the all powerfull pandora?? order now!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 03:11:05 PM »
i personally would buy the pandora rather than the new psp. i couldnt live without cfw and like you said...i wouldnt want to be left out :D

:tup:

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 05:01:44 PM »
I my order one im debateing on this or the psp 3k I dont wana get the psp 3k as who knows when CFW will be released and this is so open source I want to see this thing developed more plus portable ps1 out of the box with tv out is nice but it is a lil pricey I want to mod them so I see more potental with the pandora but it also has like everything lol well here is link to order them http://openpandora.org/ but I really need to decide by sunday I dont wana be left out till 2009
tell me when it can emulate dreamcast then I will buy it.  Otherwise it's worthless because I can do all that with my psp

Offline StealthedHunter

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Can't See me
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 05:12:17 PM »
ya but when you show me your psp with built in querty keyboard and Open source coding then i might be convinced  :huh:

I would definately try to be able to get this before 2009 but I dont have 300$ and wont have 300$ in time for the end of pre orders, but when it comes out more in 2k9 there will be more stuff allreayd made for it so it might be better that way anyways

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 06:06:27 PM »
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=22647.0

and open source for psp = custom firmware

there

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal