Author Topic: Pandora demo videos  (Read 4613 times)

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
Pandora demo videos
« on: August 20, 2008, 11:56:26 AM »
http://www.engadget.com/2008/08/20/pandora-project-demoed-on-video-shows-off-hardware-linux-and/
It looks like the Pandora project is really coming together nicely. EvilDragon has just posted this video on the GP32x boards of a development model up and running. It's pretty exciting stuff if you're a homebrew fan (and we know you are), featuring demos of the device smoothly running emulators like PicoDrive, PSNES, booting up a build of Linux, and even getting its Quake 2 on (at high frame rates and looking crystal clear). It's still going to be awhile before we've actually got our grubby mitts on one of these, but this is certainly doing a good job of whetting our appetites. Watch the video after the break and see for yourself.

[Thanks, Chris]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GDFxWEIINM

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: Pandora demo videos
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 12:08:47 PM »
My God that's awesome!

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 09:38:57 AM »
wow, dang Idk If I want this, Or get a psp-3000

But yeah thats sick
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline StealthedHunter

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Can't See me
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 05:21:54 PM »
Hey I know this is open source and all but is there any plans on wifi multiplayer capability or even not wifi, but full online multiplayer support. I havent heard anythign about multiplayer for it but that would be awesomez

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal