Author Topic: My Quick overview of gp2x f200 (i got one!)  (Read 3625 times)

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
My Quick overview of gp2x f200 (i got one!)
« on: August 13, 2008, 12:31:20 AM »
Ok this thing is awesome,

This is awesome for Arcade gaming like Cps1, Cps2, Neogeo, Mame Etc For arcade gaming
Although Mame and Neogeo is hard to get to work, you have to spend a couple of night working with it, Neogeo Isnt FULLSPEED put about 80% fullspeed

Its pretty handy for Handheld systems like Atari Lynx,Gamegear, Neogeo pocket, Gameboy and GBA
Handhelds Run perfect on gp2x, Although Gba Has small flaws (Gba Mariokart Problems)

I also play Ps1, Atari2600, Nes, Snes, Genesis and Sega master system
It also has vertex, cellceo, Intellvision etc
Snes Has flaws, Mariokart, yoshi island and Starfox are really unplayable, You have to disable things like sound etc just to get those three games to work, besides that it is decent
Ps1 Is Ok, but its not very good, end of story only 2d games work good
And one more thing is no n64 emulation :( or sega saturn :( which psp has

Whats really nice is the touch screen, I have about 2 touch games that I love to play
And The other apps like gmenu To have A custom menu with Icons of the system your going to play etc!

Bottom line!
Gaming 9.8/10 I love The touch screen(lke psp and ds mixed XD) and alot of emulators
Quality 8.5/10 There is Some flaws out of the box like cheap Strap molding, and it had scratchs on the trim, plus you have to up grade to a certain firmware to get it working and You need to download an app for the touch screen other wise The touch screen is useless Necuase GPH GP2X messed it up
Price 9.7/10 The sd cards are cheap for this, like 4 gigs is 30$ (wow psp 60$) but You have to get rechargable Batterys

I recomend this for 10/10 Easy emulation (unlike psp) and fun touchscreen games, which makes this one of a kind
It depends what your into, deceide for your seld if this is right for you
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 12:43:18 AM by MARIOPARTY53 »
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal