Author Topic: 4dP reviews  (Read 9777 times)

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
4dP reviews
« on: July 15, 2008, 04:31:23 PM »
post any reviews for 4dP modder for hire contracts you have

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
Re: 4dP reviews
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 04:43:57 PM »
Ok ill start off.

Right when i arrived at AM i was a n00b so i didn't have irons solder etc...

So i contacted 4dP as i read he was a respected modder for hire so i bought a trigger kit with 2 red leds and leds swapped on the powerboard. I payed 25$ including shipping if i remember correctly.

It wasn't the fastest shipping but i asked for the cheapest and i didnt mind the wait. So i came home from school one day and it was there in my table i ripped the envolope open and i was so happy.

The solder joints- The swaped leds looked great no problem with them the leds on the kynar was great solder job but the wire to the resistor broke after just taking it ou the the baggie it came in. I was super sad. I got a ride to Radioshack bought an iron and fixed it. THe leds werent to bright but w/e then worked great.

It was a good buy and i was happy with the quality. I dont think ill but trigger kits any mroe as i am great solderer now lol but i was a n00b.

So all  in all it was good  :tup: 4dP is a great modder.

Offline mugin

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • psp rocks
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 07:50:57 PM »
 :tup: :clap: :hifive: :w00t:

the best modder ever he take his time good work and stand by his work i always work with him. keep it up just give time to do his job he human and has a life lol keep it up  4dP you rock man!!!!!!!

EDIT:
sorry for the big A$$ picture hey your the modder ever he take his time which is good so be  :yess: :hifive: :tup:i will always do work with 4dP  You rock man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 09:09:33 PM by 4dP »

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 01:42:10 AM »
GREAT MODDER I LOVE MY PSP! green triggers and white pwer led FTW :tup:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 04:02:01 PM by tmandt »

Offline nnartker

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 08:35:33 AM »
Alright well i was looking for a modder who I could trust and saw 4dP's name many times on the internet so I figured I would give it a go. My skills are horrible and I would have easily broken my psp, but I was also worried that something would happen to my psp if I sent it to someone else like 4dP too. Thankfully I had nothing to worry about as nothing did happen and I can easily say that 4dp is an excellent modder who is both responsible and respectable. Shipping did not take as long as I thought it would which is always a +. Communication was always great which really helped because I had many questions and they were always answered immmediately. I originally asked for a trigger mod and paid $25 which I believe included shipping. I sent my PSP away just hoping nothing would happen to it. While it was on its way I decided I wanted some more mods done to it so I asked him to also include the LED swap and the ring of light. Although I should have thought about this before I sent it to him, he still agreed (which was really sweet) and I sent him the extra money. In the end, my PSP arrived back with all of the mods I wanted and my PSP was in the same condition that it was when it left my house. There weren't any scratches or any flaws whatsoever. Everything worked perfectly and the mods looked very professional. I am very pleased with what he did and I am really thinking about having more mods installed by him soon! If you want to see how my PSP turned out, you can check out the youtube video "Nathan's modded psp by 4dp" ... thanks again man and excellent job!  :clap: :tup:

Offline aditya

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 11:01:28 PM »
i bought led triggers and sound activated leds and a psp jewel with lights on the back...
i emailed him and i talked to him i was kind of unsure if i wanted to do this since i was a noob back then and i just join AM but i took the risk and i came home one day and i got the psp in the mail and i ripped it open and it looked so SEXY :D lol hes a great modder :)

HE ALSO let me watch him mod my psp. he hooked up his cam to the computer and put it on to the the psp and i watched him mod my psp so i knew my psp was there and was safe :)

it took a while to get back to me cause the psp jewel took FOREVER to get to him but he finished my leds and sound activated mod within 2 days just the jewel took about 2-3 months cause it was international.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 11:05:18 PM by aditya »

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 08:05:28 AM »
I first hear of 4dp when i started case modding psp's for mates in the UK. At the time i wasn't really sure how to mod a psp with leds or make them sound reactive. after watching a few videos of modded psp's i desided to get mine done. so i checked out the modder for hire section and found 4dP.

I've never sent a psp away before and was a bit a apprehensive to what would happen sending the beloved psp from my grasp (i don't love my psp that much, lol). anyway, 4dP was very helpful, explaining what he can do and the cost for the job. sent the psp away and waited. i must admit, it did take awhile to complete (Around 2 1/2 months, 4dP unfortunatly ran out of blue leds and he had problems with the company he ordered from. he offered other colour options but just as i was going to have red, they turned up) but it was worth the wait.

Got the psp back just as i was leaving to go to work, which was great timing. got to show it off a bit. there were a few small problems which 4dP was more than happy to help with and now it's complete. heres i few pic's and i video of the console.
Sorry about the video, i only have my moblie at the mo. hard to see but it is sound reactive.

I would recommend Going to 4dP if you need your psp modded. great job, a little long, but so worth it! Thanks 4dP!  :tup:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lTMwYy_aEzA
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 08:10:50 AM by Aphex »

Offline ja36

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 01:52:14 AM »
4dP is a bad ass modder, he modded my PSP, and it is tight. Whoever needs there stuff done, he is the man to go to. Hit him up. He does a great job. :hifive: :#1: :clap: :tup:

Offline buggy

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 02:39:05 AM »
he is always reachabble on msn so good support and he did an fast job and did everything carefully
5/5 starts  :clap: :#1:

chaosbugg

Offline jinaldo63

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 10:26:54 PM »
 I have heard of 4dP from other people and heard great things about him. I bought white trigger mod for $25 with free shipping back to me. I would post a vid or pics but I sold it once I stop using it. It sold quickly because of the mod done on it, but you can see it on Youtube “James’ Modded PSP by 4dP”   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz1RlpI7etk     

He also let me watch him while he modded my PSP with his webcam. Once he got the PSP he started right on it and had it done in 1 days and was ready to ship it back. Once I got it and it worked perfectly and it was in the same condition as from when I sent it.     

To conclude he was helpful doing all he could and was a quick and easy process. He is great modder for hire one of the best you can get out there.     

Thanks 4dP :#1:  "
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 10:48:15 PM by 4dP »

Offline cuevaslg

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 06:46:21 PM »
All I have to say is that 4dP can be trusted with anyone's PSP. He is very knowledgeable and reliable. His communication is through Windows Messenger and through email, which is perfect. I received my PSP within 3-4 weeks LED HOLD trigger mod on my PSP Slim and it is great. Now I want more mods on my PSP Slim. I was very cautious to do anything on my SLIM, but now I want everything. I would do the mods myself but I never have the time to do them with my full time job and my part time (repairing IPods, Game Systems, etc), and school. So I contacted 4dP his prices are reasonable and fair, and his work is top class. So all I have to say is if you need something done goto 4dP.

Offline A-Strider

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 08:55:22 AM »
When I first bought a PSP I was kinda scared to downgrade it, but finally broke in to temptation and did it anyway. It worked. I was happy, so I began to look around for other things to do when I learned you can put LED's in the PSP. So I learned all that I could, and was even more scared to try to do it myself. That's when I found 4dp.

I can't tell you how many emails I sent, but he replyed to everyone, which I thought was great. When I finally decided that I wanted a trigger mod kit he agreed and shortly later I sent him the money.  The powerboard was coming from China and I know how it is to buy from China, a extremly long wait. From the day he bought the powerboard till I finally got the kit in the mail, 2 months passed.

When I opened the letter and took the kit out I couldn't tell you how happy I was. I got my drill out and began to set things up. Now the only thing I found to be wrong was that the wire seemed to bit too short, but by much. Because of it, it was harder to put the triggers in and keep them in place without ripping the wire, then when it was all together the L trigger seemed too tight. Took an hour of playing around with it but got it work rather well. The LED's arn't as bright as I thought they were going to be, but of course in bright daylight they wont be. In total darkness my PSP looks sweet.

So all in all, I am greatful that I found this thread and found 4dp for he was a great help. Trust him with any of your modding needs. Just don't go into it expecting results right away. There might/will be a wait, but in the end it's worth it. Thank you 4dp, thank you.   :#1:

Offline GAMERCREW

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 08:53:05 AM »

:tup: 4dP IS THE BEST MODDER I HAVE EVER MADE BUISSNESS WITH HE MODDED MY PSP SLIM WITH SOME BAD MODS I
DONT HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING JUST WATCH THE VIDEO AND YOU WOULD SEE IF HE IS A GOOD MODDER OR NOT PLEASE
TALK TO HIM HE IS THE ONE YOU WANT TO MOD YOU PSP  :tup:
                 THANK YOU 4dP THIS BAD ASS PSP

http://www.youtube.com/v/CYSupew1ySk
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 09:04:25 AM by 4dP »

sig to big re

Offline CbEaR16

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 04:02:55 PM »
THE 4dP IS THE BEST MODDER. HE MODDED MY PSP AND ITS AWESOME. IF U NEED UR PSP MODDED HE'S THE MAN TO SEE
$The Life$is$the Game$

Offline JoHNeE

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2008, 06:57:58 AM »
I hired 4dP to mod my psp slim.  I was amazed at the work.  It took some time to ship to him, but what really mattered was the psp specs and modifications.  His videos demonstrates clearly on what the psp can do and they are of high quality.  It took a couple months to finish because he only worked on weekends and in his free time.He was very honest to me about the prices and I was happy and secure that he was a trustworthy person compared to others I've met.  The shipping back was fairly fast. He asked me to review his work in case there were minor flaws.  I've found some but he quickly responded to this by a series of helpful tips and a offered to fix the problems. He is one of the best modders out there with fair prices for the best quality and excellent customer service.  I highly recommend 4dP for Psp Mods.  Thanks 4dP!

-Johnnie

Offline thevipper

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 11:24:06 PM »
4dp modded my psp he had great communication and fast respones, and always easy to reach. He did an awsome job on it it did took some time to send to him, i didnt pay for a tracking # sending it to him because i was in a hurry and nervous about sending a psp in the mail for the first time so dont forget its best to pay for one and just wait he will let you know when he gets it. then confirm the mods you want. hes the best modder i wish i knew of him before i did my own case swap cause hes real profesinal and knows what he was doing also for people thats this is your first time for sending a psp just be patient and he will let you know everything hes doing and keep you up to date

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal