Author Topic: VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!! READ NOW!!!  (Read 5159 times)

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!! READ NOW!!!
« on: June 11, 2008, 05:06:29 AM »
This is an announcement pertaining to approaching Acidmods's many wonderful sponsors and vendors

CyberPyrot has worked very hard to build strong relationships between acidmods and other sites such as coolmods enough to share advertising and mutual respect and sponsorships

These strong positive relations have been strained in recent times due to people approaching them for freebies.

THIS WILL NOW STOP!!!

Cyber would like people to stop going to sites like coolmods and imagesco and using his, nic0's or the Acidmods forum in generals name to get free goods and services. This is not only financially dangerous, but dangerous towards the Acidmods reputation as a site, and the friendships it holds with other sites.

Each time this has happened the situation has gotten bad FAST and the situation incredibly hard to contain and justify to the Acidmods public.

Status's have been lost and people have even banned, we don't like to do these things, but its a measure that must be taken to get the message across.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Acidmods Administration and Moderation team. Just please stop asking for Free stuff ;)

TimmyDX

Acidmods

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
Re: VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!! READ NOW!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 05:10:46 AM »
couldnt of said it better! nice job Timmy. i wish people would stop being frauds these days

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 05:14:09 AM »
wow, i had no idea this was going on lol
and using someone else name is illigial isnt it.. o_O
are those coupon things still valid then? lol im not sure if i know what im tlkin bout but there somewhere on AM, coupons for something at coolmods

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 09:56:21 PM »
wait so ppl could be using our name on otehr sites to get stuff...?

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 01:38:28 AM »
i more meant saying "OLOL I KNOW CYBA AND ACIDMODZ FREE STUFF PLIX LOLOLOL"

but it actually happened to nic0 no need to go into details....but it wasn't pleasant, it was an expensive item and someone said "its ok to send this to me for free per **** ***** (nic0's name)"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal