Author Topic: Question on weapons and some pics :D WARNING: ALOT OF PICS  (Read 9858 times)

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Question on weapons and some pics :D WARNING: ALOT OF PICS
« on: January 28, 2008, 07:11:49 PM »
I was thinking since so many were making questions upon different topics, shoot, I might as well go for it, hehe. If you were able to pick what the world should have stayed with, between new age weapons (hand gun, bombs, grenades, snipers, missles) to medievil weapons (knifes, swords, shields, axes, catapults,). Post what you think on it, or if of course you're not a weapons type person, then just say it like a man (or woman) and post you're opinion/reason on it. I got this idea once I got my camera AND "hunting" knife. I love it :D, it's perfect for throwing, hunting, self-defense, and it's LEGAL for me :P <(just in case AM hits me with a lock :P) and of course I'm not talking about the camera XD. Get ready, alot of pics, and a few of me, so if you have a fear of hot, then disable images NOW!!!

My soon to be myspace pics ( I really hope I don't get in trouble for posting pics, but I have a bad feeling and if it is bad, then please lock on the spot but I hope you have a good reason since I havent broken any rules, but like I said, I just have a bad feeling over this one pic)

Need to be clean-shaven for court tomorrow and I can't find my razor, oh well :D

Edit- Oh yeah, I forgot that some people might only want weapons UNDER SELF-DEFENSE, if you're one of those people, then don't feel afraid to post you're opinion on being for it. I know people of all kinds of likes/dislikes on weapons. Me, I love them, they are just so cool to me, mainly medievil, and if I had to have a fav weapon, then it'd be between a scythe or twin daggers, or at least a twin katana bo staff combo :D.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: Question on weapons and some pics :D WARNING: ALOT OF PICS
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 07:17:32 PM »
either work for me, new age and old age, you can hurt someone alot with both, for example. u can cut someones arm off with a sword, or you can shoot it off, im a violent person i know, but still, if i had to choose, probobly new age, i have better aim with guns
It's been a long time

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 07:19:03 PM »
i love my "weapons" but i see no reason to post a grocery list of what i have. all you need to know is that i was a boy scout and always have at least one knife on me at all times.

and also, any thing can be used as a "weapon" if you have the intent or will to use it

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 07:23:38 PM »
True on that but I just wanted to be like open in this as I can. If you're a weapon hater/lover, post it here, if you beleive in self defense and nothing else, go ahead, if you have a sicked eff'ed up mind that loves to think of ways on disabling points with a knife with the full thought of killing the person, post but stay 500 f'ing feet away from me lol.

Guns are good but they give me a fear since I want to be a marine and if I goto war, just 1 shot can kill you in an instant, unlike a melee weapon, which takes more precision and careful handling. I usually have a throwing knife or 2 on me or else my switchblade which I lost, so I might just carry this around heh.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 07:30:37 PM »
True on that but I just wanted to be like open in this as I can. If you're a weapon hater/lover, post it here, if you beleive in self defense and nothing else, go ahead, if you have a sicked eff'ed up mind that loves to think of ways on disabling points with a knife with the full thought of killing the person, post but stay 500 f'ing feet away from me lol.

Guns are good but they give me a fear since I want to be a marine and if I goto war, just 1 shot can kill you in an instant, unlike a melee weapon, which takes more precision and careful handling. I usually have a throwing knife or 2 on me or else my switchblade which I lost, so I might just carry this around heh.
hahaha, couldnt of summed me up better, just kidding but i do have those thoughts occasionally. i dont carry a knife on me or anything, but i do analyze everyone im around just trying to find weaknesses or something i can use against them
It's been a long time

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 07:32:12 PM »
I'm not a weapon hater or lover.
The only thing i hate about weapons are those "gangsta" or "thugs"
that wear baggy pants the goes under their arse  and shirt that goes down to their knees, that carries a gun just so that they seem cool or scary or whatever

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 07:36:01 PM »
i can tell you ware this is going to go.

and let me tell you now. "weapons" are tools they are not dangerous till some one uses them.

congrats on wanting to join the Marines, i attempted to join the army out off high school but was disqualified due to medical reasons. but just cause i want to show off now i gess i will post a pic

my kershaw assisted opining and my Gerber back up

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 07:41:29 PM »
Ouch mate. Hope you don't mind me asking, but what medical condition did you have that made the army disqualify yah? Meh not bad mate. Bleh I dunno why but I kinda hate folding knives, unless they are button activated. It feels like at some point I might need to take it out and I have the fingers to do it quick but soem folding knives are like tight when they aren't open, so it takes me like 5-12 seconds opening one and that can be the diff between getting hit and getting killed XD. Meh yeah, after so many years with untrusting people, I take a look at my surroundings and anybody that looks like they can do something, or even anybody who does any sudden suspicious movements.

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 07:43:24 PM »
i need to find my camera...

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 07:44:38 PM »
LOL somehow I predict you have a huge array of weapons in your arsenal? XD I said arse-nal

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 07:47:17 PM »
lets just say lots of vision issues. and the kershaw is ASSISTED opining (one hand) but its not spring loaded making it legal for me to carry.

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 07:53:23 PM »
heres the ones I had in arms reach, literally, they were on my desk to the left

also, I have about 2,000 dollars worth of knives and like 10-15 firearms

I know the one knife is rusted but its been through hell and is still sharp enough to cut you on contact LOL

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 07:55:10 PM »
Ahh perfect, but danm the vision issue might affect me, unless yours are severe, I have like 3.75 in one and 3.25 in the other eye, probably getting worse, and I might get my eyes fixed. Besides that ,my only real problem is the whole weight, I'm 220 and they want 197. Anyway back on topic, but where you live, do they try to make you get a liscense for any specifc weapons you carry?

Edit- God danm reaper, you are my hero :P, I duno why but it feels like this is gonna turn into a challenge, one with the most/better weapons wins! If I can find my dads handgun and ALL of my throwing knives, and mabey my deer rifle, then I think I can top your knives, but 10-15 firearms? Thats overkill lol, in a good way :D

That top Bowie btw (if that black one below the grenade) is very sweet, you should try throwing it, it should be balanced enough for it if its a bowie
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 08:06:11 PM by seikene »

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 08:42:28 PM »
remind me never to make the reaper angry, some one please do me that favor, im afraid he'll use more then the banhammer now. ive got a swiss army knife and a small cerated blade in my room, all my other ones are under my dads watch though, he doesnt quit trust me, but one of them is spring assist so i wont carry it anyway, im working on a butterfly trench knife though
It's been a long time

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 09:13:58 PM »
yeah, my eyes were worse than yours plus you mix in a color blindness (that not a true color blindness) that no one has ever seen before and they weren't willing to take the risk.

but no in my state its 18 to buy a rifle, 21 for hand gun. but we also have a conceal and carry law that once your certified allows you to carry a concealed firearm.

but yeah dude on the weight thing, have you talked with a recruiter? they should be willing to work out with you, i know they do a lot of conditioning stuff with the guys who are about to ship out to boot. you should see if they would let you work out with them to start getting in shape.

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 10:34:07 PM »

That top Bowie btw (if that black one below the grenade) is very sweet, you should try throwing it, it should be balanced enough for it if its a bowie

Its actually a Colt Fred Carter Custom Boot Knife

Perfectly balanced however, can stick it into trees from ~20-30 feet with good penetration

It's great for cutting up deer in the winter because it's has a good weight to it as well as a nice thick blade, something i prefer, when chopping the meat from the skin.

Don't think I should go any more detailed than that... might scare some of the forumers... LOL

Offline PSPotential

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [I Am] {The} (Arctic) <Soldier>
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 11:22:24 PM »
All I Have Is A Few BB Guns... :(
All This Stuff Is Too Illegal England.

Cheers For The Sig Indy! :)

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 12:18:01 AM »
Amen to that. Isn't the max size of a knife in Britain 3" or 4"

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 02:40:04 AM »
i feal so small now in comparison to the americans with weapons all i have is a few bats

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline dreamer01

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • my life is a sorrow death... ehh i'll get over it
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2008, 05:06:12 AM »
wow.... all i have is 5 handgun BB guns, a stainless steel japanese acient style katana, and a butter knife.... good for killing rats!! or YOU!!!

cubey!

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 05:35:13 AM »
Air soft guns dont count, unless your counting them as clubs. you could do some damage with the weighted end

Offline dreamer01

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • my life is a sorrow death... ehh i'll get over it
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 05:38:37 AM »
i like my katana. i gives me confidence, passion, and banana cutting action!!! it makes me feel like Hiro Nakamura!! (Heroes)  :tup:

cubey!

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 05:53:11 AM »
i may have a sward or two, but like i first said, i don't see why i should post a grocery list of what i have

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2008, 09:16:38 AM »
I dont like guns....i got nightmare's about them a lot...some people know what i mean

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2008, 09:22:48 AM »
i dont like guns much either,unless they r in a controlled situation,i'm a black belt in shotokan karate (under 18 irish champion) and a general weapons enthusiast,i'm an expert at throwing knives i bought a knife off deal extreme and it was gr8 for throwing so i bought 4 more!i'm also an expert with a bow and arrow(i'm irish under 16 champion),nunchaku and eskrima (pinoy's might know bout de eskrima!)
Derp.

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2008, 09:59:43 AM »
Knives are cool, but the max in Uk is 3", no flip out, no lock, no switch, no serated, no holes, solid blade only.

None of you got hollow knives with holes in? They make you bleed out, like fast...
Retired Modder, minor dabbling from now on :P

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2008, 11:34:13 AM »
Knives are cool, but the max in Uk is 3", no flip out, no lock, no switch, no serated, no holes, solid blade only.

None of you got hollow knives with holes in? They make you bleed out, like fast...

no they don't. its just a weight thing, and in some cases a decorative thing

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2008, 12:08:05 PM »
yeah, my eyes were worse than yours plus you mix in a color blindness (that not a true color blindness) that no one has ever seen before and they weren't willing to take the risk.

Wow mate, that has to blow, have you thought about eye surgery for at least the distance? I think you can get that fixed, but yeah the color blind part must really screw yah over, sorry to hear that.

but no in my state its 18 to buy a rifle, 21 for hand gun. but we also have a conceal and carry law that once your certified allows you to carry a concealed firearm.
Heh lucky, I think the US has something specific, if not just that, but I know they have trouble allowing people with knives of different sorts around different areas, if anything I might do some research on as I would perfer to register my non-firearm weapons, and probably buy a shotgun and rifle for fun :D

but yeah dude on the weight thing, have you talked with a recruiter? they should be willing to work out with you, i know they do a lot of conditioning stuff with the guys who are about to ship out to boot. you should see if they would let you work out with them to start getting in shape.

Yeah the recruits basically go and do exercise with everybody every 2nd saturday of every month, but I get too lazy and cant seem to wake at 6am, so I basically do exercise on those days to make up for it, but yeah I'm losing weight at a slow but steady speed since modding keeps me busy while I dont eat XD

Its actually a Colt Fred Carter Custom Boot Knife

Perfectly balanced however, can stick it into trees from ~20-30 feet with good penetration

Hmm very nice, I might go an see if I can find a knfie like that, or else a good custom bowie for me :D, do you know how much it might weigh?

Amen to that. Isn't the max size of a knife in Britain 3" or 4"

Dunno much on that but I do know that anything with 4" of penetration is considered lethal and enough to reach the heart, if so, then my kickstand can do TWICE that XD lmao, I couldnt resist, but 4" is the minimum needed to make a heart stab which is usually used for weapon restrictions

i dont like guns much either,unless they r in a controlled situation,i'm a black belt in shotokan karate (under 18 irish champion) and a general weapons enthusiast,i'm an expert at throwing knives i bought a knife off deal extreme and it was gr8 for throwing so i bought 4 more!i'm also an expert with a bow and arrow(i'm irish under 16 champion),nunchaku and eskrima (pinoy's might know bout de eskrima!)
Wow mate, I remember someone telling me if you have a multitude of black belts, then you have to register your arms as weapons in airports. Kinda cool to tell people that your arms are weapons  and you have proof :), btw what kind of throwing knvies do you have? Just a bit interested since I'm a knife thrower here in florida who wishes to see some tournies down here :(

no they don't. its just a weight thing, and in some cases a decorative thing

I think he meant like holes in the blade, in the handle is usually a decorative thing, or else it can be used as a precaution by having a string in it to retrieve your blade or pull a distraction by throwing one. Using some strong fishing line is good for it

Edit- Ok I effed up the quotes I got, so anything in purple is me saying stuff in replies to your quotes which are in other colors and should mention your name  :huh:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 12:12:14 PM by seikene »

Offline Canadajames

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2008, 12:18:34 PM »
go http://www.iwantsixpackabs.com/ for the weight im 11 weeks into the fight club workout. i'm very active and all and i say by far bodyweight exercises are wat you need for your situation keeps lean muscle. you lose weight and the site is free. just sign up you get a nag kinda email every once in a while but the sites great.
and reaper is that a freakin hand grenade. zomg. wtf is that for?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 12:22:56 PM by Canadajames »

Ken i wouldnt have done it any other way
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=15400.0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal