Author Topic: Acidmods  (Read 6447 times)

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
Acidmods
« on: January 04, 2008, 12:34:39 PM »

AcidMods was started on 08-04-2006 02:52 PM on the Official PlayStation? Forum by two guys CyberPyrot and Chaos. You can still visit the original thread here. We where the first group of people allowed by Sony to discuss the modding of there PSP console. That day will go down in history as an acknowledgment of acceptance by Sony that we can mod there console. After a few short weeks the forum grew so big due to the popularity of modding we had to get our own site. From that point AcidMods.Com was born. Since then we have created many wonderful mods and have been providing free help to anyone interested in modding. Our Site is still popular today and has had over 2 million views. Each day we receive 2,000 unique visits from people all over the world. And because AcidMods is a member ran site everyone has a voice. There are many levels of modders on our site some are content to just changing the look of the console by adding a new faceplate while others want to connect a fusion reactor to there console. Everyone is welcome at AcidMods.

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal