Author Topic: Official "Whine about Life" Thread  (Read 120138 times)

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: Official "Whine about Life" Thread
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2007, 01:06:36 PM »
OMG Please talk it over with her and find out more!My ex gf was too!Her dad hit her,I thought of calling dyphis,but her mom knows,and that means she would be taken away from her family :'( and I could never do that to her...I think Id kill myself if i did.

But dont dwell on it too much,when was the last time it happened?how bad?

But as for me, yesterday Ii cut my left thumb and then my right thumb,right was really deep...and i did it subconsciously...like without realizing it.I talked to my ex gf about everything,she pulled me out of the hockey game during gym to talk to me,i had no choice.we talked things over,and im not depressed anymore,and were really close friends still and im really happy about that,and i told her about my fingers and showed her...she wasnt happy,but she didnt get mad.we had our poke fights,and we hugged, and everything is fine now,and im really glad about that.

kammokaze i hope everything turns out ok man,if you ever need advice im here for you,like i said,i know what its like finding that out

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2007, 03:10:07 PM »
OMG Please talk it over with her and find out more!My ex gf was too!Her dad hit her,I thought of calling dyphis,but her mom knows,and that means she would be taken away from her family :'( and I could never do that to her...I think Id kill myself if i did.

But dont dwell on it too much,when was the last time it happened?how bad?

But as for me, yesterday Ii cut my left thumb and then my right thumb,right was really deep...and i did it subconsciously...like without realizing it.I talked to my ex gf about everything,she pulled me out of the hockey game during gym to talk to me,i had no choice.we talked things over,and im not depressed anymore,and were really close friends still and im really happy about that,and i told her about my fingers and showed her...she wasnt happy,but she didnt get mad.we had our poke fights,and we hugged, and everything is fine now,and im really glad about that.

kammokaze i hope everything turns out ok man,if you ever need advice im here for you,like i said,i know what its like finding that out
thanks pspkicks im not sure how bad it was but im still worried about her and everyone ive talked to said i should be there for her and i dont know if i can i want to but i dont know how. last time was a couple days ago, her dad came home drunk and started fighting with her mom (there trying to divorce) and shes forced to pick sides and when she doesnt she gets hit. we dont have dyphis but we have CYF and a friend of mine and hers said that they have been called. im not stuck on it but its bugging me. congrats about fixxing your problem with your ex.
It's been a long time

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2007, 03:33:52 PM »
I think you talk to her about it.Your not dating in secret are you?Me and my ex were for a while until my mom read my txts.xD
But if your parents know your dating her, then explain the situation to your parents, and see if she can stay over your house for a little after school or something, or stay on the weekends. I'm sure they'll understand, and if not, say, "How would you feel if she was your daughter?You wouldn't want her to get hurt would you?". Your parents should understand and most likely they wouldn't want her to be in danger either. I hope every thing's ok.Best of luck man.

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2007, 03:53:06 PM »
thanks but that wouldnt exactly work with my parents. my dad is way too judging but my mom is kool with me and her and she goes to a different skool, and lives a lil far from me, not long distance but kinda far. she stays over my one friends house alot and my friend lives near me. its a good idea though. my dad doesnt particularly like her style of clothing she dresses kinda gothy and my dad isnt kool with that. thanks for the help. sucks how your mom found out lol
It's been a long time

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2007, 06:00:34 PM »
Yea it does.Are you close with your dad? If you are, then just tell him how you feel,tell him you really care about her and you don't want her to get hurt. I'm sure your dad would set the clothing thing aside and help you out. If you're not close....then I honestly don't know what to say =/ sorry =p

A different school... :( that sucks."Separation doesn't  mean it has to end; You can still be together  even if you're apart" Quote from one of my friends I haven't met =p (ex gfs close friend)

I have to go now,and I think we should continue this in PMs so we don't get in trouble.This thread is for others too. :p
Glad I can help though,and any other questions or need some advice I'm still here. :)

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2007, 01:49:48 PM »
:censored: :censored: :censored: im so scared...one of my ex gfs really close friends is trying to kill herself,and if it happens im afraid my ex is gonna turn suicidal again :O im so :censored:in scared of that happening...if it does happen i need :censored:in advice on what to do to talk her out of being suicidal,can someone give me AMAZING advice,please idk how id survive if she did anything...

Offline Slimby

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2007, 02:09:36 AM »
Thank god for this thread. A month or so ago, I binned my bike doing 150kph down a straightaway. I sat up too fast, apparently, and went down. I don't remember doing this. Anyway, I slid about 20 meters down the road, then over a bank, landing in amongst the smashed plastic of my bike. So, I get up, pull off one glove and try to pull off the other. My left hand isn't working. I stand there for a few seconds, completely shocked to see my bike in pieces, until some other bikers showed up. We manage to get it to the side of the road, it's completely unrideable and I've torn a ligament in my hand so I can't ride.

Fast forward two, painful, weeks. After hunting around on Trademe (New Zealand's answer to Ebay) I find new forks, a new radiator, and new clipons. I get them all down here, and uh-oh. The radiator doesn't fit. :censored:. Thankfully the bike shop I work at sprung for a new one, and a brake reservoir, so I'm feeling pretty well looked after. Unfortunately, now we point our attention to the clipons. One is bent, the other is straight. So, that's another $40 down the drain (remember this is in New Zealand dollars all you Americans). I check over the pipes, after an hour of swearing ("These pipes are tighter than a virgin's arse!" says Vic) I manage to get them off. One side has about a third of the metal completely shorn off, the other side has a massive dent where it hit a stone. Did I mention I missed landing on 15-20cm rocks by about half a meter? Yeah.

Anyway, I now need new pipes. The two headlights I bought ($30) are not legal (thanks, Mr Xiang Gu), but another $65 from Musclehead241 (With an email, remueragym@XXXXX.com) nets me a better looking set. The tank I bought ($100) doesn't fit, so I have to move the ignition coils over and hammer out the tank to get it to fit. My seat needs hacking to fit, because I'm forced to use ZXR400 tail fairings instead of replacement plastics... This is honestly ridiculous. At every turn, something doesn't go right, and I'm forced back to square one. Seriously, which god doesn't want me back on my motorcycle? I've taken to using the shops scooter to get my two wheeled kicks, or going on the back of my dad's Thunderbird. This is WRONG, ladies and gentlemen. I need my bike back ) :

Slimby

Slimby for prez.

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2007, 03:14:54 AM »
wow taht sucks

what bike you got?

i never knew you were a kiwi haha

Offline Slimby

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2007, 01:24:58 PM »
1984 Honda VT250. Fantastic bike, good power although a little heavy. It's getting the tail plastics from a ZXR, aftermarket headlights, a Speed Triple hugger and (with any luck) Street Triple exhausts. I love working for a motorcycle dealership!

By the by, are you a Kiwi too?

Slimby

Slimby for prez.

TheG4mer

« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2007, 06:23:28 AM »
no he's a assie

the kangaroo place

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2007, 03:42:03 PM »
yeah, im from accross the tasman :P

i've got a honda vtr250 , not sure of the year cos we got it second hand while ive been getting my learners permit

we have to get it serviced, its not in too good a shape atm :D

and i'd raelly like to get rid of the attrocious yellow paint :P

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2007, 10:28:10 AM »
I just had to buy a 32" HDTV, so i have no cash :(
Retired Modder, minor dabbling from now on :P

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Spam King Barfday Boy¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2007, 10:29:41 AM »
I just had to buy a 32" HDTV, so i have no cash :(

I just bought a 22" TFT 16:10 screen : (

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2007, 10:43:56 AM »
I just bought a 22" TFT 16:10 screen : (

p..p...pwned

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2007, 11:20:56 AM »
Thats what the 32" is replacing.

P W N E D

Offline bormann

• BANNED
  • Bomb Maker
  • Post quality +0/-1
  • i like leds
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2007, 08:24:15 PM »
well i almost bought a 48" plasma flat screen HDTV :P
so hah
PWNED

Offline Slimby

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2007, 01:49:40 AM »
Fantastic, I really want a VTR250's CDI. Get it serviced and tuned ASAP, one small fault can bring the entire engine crashing down. It's as complex as it is powerful.

Slimby

Slimby for prez.

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2007, 02:40:40 PM »
key word, ALMOST

i ALMOST bought a private jet, but didnt do it

i ALMOST bought a HUMAX 52" Plasma....

YOU JUST GOT TOTALLY 0WNZ0R3D

Offline bormann

• BANNED
  • Bomb Maker
  • Post quality +0/-1
  • i like leds
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2007, 04:55:03 PM »
well i was VERY close to buying it
it just i decided not to :P

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Spam King Barfday Boy¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2007, 05:02:14 PM »
key word, ALMOST

i ALMOST bought a private jet, but didnt do it

i ALMOST bought a HUMAX 52" Plasma....

YOU JUST GOT TOTALLY 0WNZ0R3D

This is kinda what I think of all those "HA I SPEND MORE MONEY ON :censored: IM MORE AWESOME"

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2007, 12:48:15 PM »
yeah, BTW, i never even thought of buying those things, its an example.

You cant Pwn someone with something you dont have...

phenomenal

« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2007, 06:47:04 AM »
 :hifive: *i removededdeded it*
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 07:08:58 AM by Phenomenal »

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2007, 01:26:32 PM »
*Hugalicous*

phenomenal

« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2007, 02:41:00 PM »
Almost everybody i know is a hypocrite, all they do is ask me for a layout, then when i refuse they start saying they can design and code better than me then start insulting me. What the f**k, stupid idiots, they have no life, but they ruin mine. Without any hypocrites, my life may be a bit better. But ive been thinking.

I dont think there is much point to life, you live, you struggle to get money to support a family then you die. Whats the point. When im older, i guess i wont even be able to make enough money to feed myself. After a total of what i got this year. £15 can no way feed somebody for an entire year. Unless its pig sh*t or something. But i aint eating that.

Anyway, even major companys rip me off and good sellers do. Every major brand, eg. nvidia, intel, sony, phillips, every product i buy from them, either doesnt work or isnt a satisfieing quaility to the price.
deda: we all like you. i like you.
I know your only saying that so i wont go off and kill myself. But thats happened before, and as soon as i was alright, you know what they did, they bullied me, those b*stards. Ive tried to commit suicide before, and im not afriad to try agian. Id rather die than live this sh*tty life.

Also, MR-7, how you took the piss out of my only true friend that died was just plain out of order. How would you like it if your son died then i took the piss eh? and dont say anything retarded back like "it only fun dude! fun what i need" bloody idiots...
*Hugalicous*
Also one thing matt, you know that drawing thing, its gotten worse, ive managed to use a costly amount of paper and now my mums telling me off and wont give me any paper ffs! PAPER!?!?!??! got any good ideas?

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2007, 05:49:14 PM »
There is only one thing to do

Learn the language of the paper, earn its trust, then bread with its women, in time, your differences will be forgiven

Also do something epic like challenge her to a race around the WORLD

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

TheG4mer

« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2007, 11:47:22 AM »
The candle i looked at burned out 5 seconds ago.
My
Life
Is
Over

MLIO

Offline Slimby

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2007, 05:06:18 PM »
I like milo.

Slimby

Slimby for prez.

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2007, 05:09:30 PM »
try this out slimby

put about 5-7 teaspoons full in a cup, add milk, stir it only slightly so all the milo comes to the top

microwave for 1 minute twenty seconds

it will have melted on the top, it works better then it would with chawklyt cos milo is thiccker

enjoy

tdx

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2007, 10:59:38 AM »
ive been having a bunch of computer problems, now no os is running on it, and its alltogether been rather unpleasent

Offline Canadajames

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2008, 01:11:30 PM »
If anyone seriously talks about killing themselves or anything that drastic again i'm gonna get pissed.......... not kidding.

Ken i wouldnt have done it any other way
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=15400.0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal